Acceptance 90
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2017 18:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WC - Guanxi girl anal

Date & Time of Session:  7/7 afternoon
Location: wanchai near time square (on the WanChai part of ginlado sai )
Name:  Cherry
Link: here
Nationality & Language: Guangxi, mandarin and little english
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 ( petite, A boobs, stretch marks on the belly)
Skill: 3/5 ( great BJ even not long enough, daty allowed)
Service: 4/5 ( takes it like a champ)
GFE: No dfk after you eat her pussy
PSE: variable
Price & Session Length: FS $900 for 45min + tip for extra anal service (read below)
Repeat: no

I got horny all over sudden and decide to try my luck with my local agent, whom I don't know the name but always have 900$ Chinese girls in hotels around the WC/CWB area.

Appointment is taken smoothly and I get the room number upon arrival at the hotel.
Girl is OK (none of this agent's listings are using real photos, so I don't bother anymore and play Hooker Russian roulette and walk out when I don't feel the girl. He always provide alternative).
The girl is petite and friendly, she giggles a lot, she understands a bit my broken mandarin and we can use a little english.

After an uneventful shower, off to bed we go.

Preliminary with nipple sucking, bbbj, daty and ballsack sucking and the Dom comes on.

I fuck her in raised missionary (girl on her back, pillow under the waist, both legs on one side).
She likes it (nice cum face) and let me play with her butthole.
I switch to doggy, and plays more openly with her butthole.
After a little while I ask her if she wants to try anal.

We stop and bargain, difficultly, but seem to agree on $1400.

I lub her up and prepare the pitch with my fingers, and once she's ready, in I go.
After 5 good minutes the phone ring (all together it was about 25 to 30mins in but I noticed later). I understand it's time to finish, full steam ahead, and I finish in her ass (god I missed anal).

Shower and dressed up, I give her $1500 (like a prince). And she looks disappointed.
She thought that she was gonna make $1400 on top of the $900. She says it's ok. I give her 500more but she says no no, I insist a little and she takes it. So total damage is $2,000 for roughly 45min (I realised the time out of the hotel, I don't have a watch) but with anal (and honestly she really rides that cock anally without a complaint and seems to actually enjoy it, i.e no weird face or attempt to hold back).

Almost forgot to tell, I am about to exit when the door rings. Its the next bro. AWKWARD!
Sorry bro, I hope you have a nice time and that the hulla hoop is not too loose!   

In the words of Jacques Brel: "Au suivant" ( which should be this forum's anthem btw).

Altogether it was a nice ride. I anal fuck every 10years... I'm pretty happy!)

[ Last edited by  Tarasse at 7-7-2017 18:51 ]

Recent Ratings
flappo84   27-7-2017 09:19  Acceptance  +6   Pics? :)
icycream   11-7-2017 22:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
suriboy   10-7-2017 10:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   9-7-2017 14:49  Karma  +5   Excellent
Alwaysfuun   8-7-2017 09:37  Karma  +6   
batman108   8-7-2017 02:32  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
solari   8-7-2017 02:25  Karma  +2   Excellent
UncleDad   7-7-2017 22:47  Karma  +4   Nice find!
wondrbra   7-7-2017 22:39  Karma  +2   Original