Agent QK - 香菱 TST/Jordan

Name:
Link: TG Telegram: 53801327
Face: 3.5/5 a bit of a nose job, good skin, good make up
Body: 4/5 all natural, nice large C cup, flat stomach
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Maybe
Price: $1300 45 mins

Been scanning some of the girls on the TG groups. Saw this girl advertised as Linda previously and then she came to the QK stable.

Booking is smooth with QK as usual.  Went to the room and found that she's about 85% like her ad photos in terms of her face and a good body.  She speaks Canto with me and is likely from the Southern provinces.  She's a seasoned pro and you can tell.  Not really GFE but engaging.

Asks for money up front and I feel it should be fine with her so I get her the cash.  Shower semi alone - she washes me from outside the stall and doesn't join me.  No WBBJ.

Dries me off and invites me on the bed.  Warm water BBJ on the bed.  Good oral skills and keeps going for 5 minutes.  I stand up and she spits out the warm water.  I invite her to keep sucking while she is crouched towards the edge of the bed and this is nice.  I sense a bit of attitude, but not enough to ring alarm bells - more that she's keen on her SOP, and that I got her off her plan.  I don't care and keep having her blow me while I fondle her natural tits and nice eraser tip nipples which are getting erect and hard.

She caps me and we start with mish.  I bring out a vibrator and she's a bit surprised.  I ask her if she'd like to try and she cautiously says sure, but with a condom over it.  No problem.  I enter her and use the vibrator on her clit.  She's squirming as she's apparently not had this sensation before.  I'm super hard and thrusting hard and she tells me to pound faster.  I turn her leg over and have her on her side while I'm still standing with the vibrator on her clit and she tells me she needs to pee.  She said she can't take it anymore and asks me to take away the vibrator.  I suspect if she allowed it to happen, she would squirt but she held on and I kept pounding until I cam in the dom inside of her.  She slides off and says she has to pee really badly.  CIM is supposed to be on the menu but I couldn't hold it long enough.

Not an amazing punt and originally actually wanted to try SK427 but was turned down saying they aren't taking new customers.

Clean up and get dressed.  She's friendly but no GFE and transactional.  Asks for a good review which I am gladly doing now.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 30-6-2020 13:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   18-7-2020 06:43  Karma  +3   
Petay_1283   1-7-2020 10:56  Karma  +8   
batman108   1-7-2020 08:12  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   30-6-2020 20:17  Karma  +5   QK has been a pretty good agent these days. no B&S bs
Kinomino   30-6-2020 14:52  Acceptance  +2   Noice