Subject: Agent QK G 奶 TST/Jordan - finger in her ass is OK, but says no to my LB
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2020 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent QK G 奶 TST/Jordan - finger in her ass is OK, but says no to my LB

Name:  G 奶(“G cup milk”)
Number:  none
Agent: QK
Link: TG channel
Face: 3.5/5 some make up, big eyes naturally but not as big as ad pics of course
Body: 4/5 big natural breasts, not as full and volumous as ads, with small areolas, medium sized nipples
Skill:  4/5 BBBJ, ass rimming, finger in her asshole, FS, CIM
Service:  4.5/5 could have been full marks if she were to offer WBBJ and the end rushing  me out but not her fault
Price:  $1300 l and tipped $100

Been curious about her since her previous visits but never managed to book. She popped up again with this agent and I booked easily. It’s slow because of the pandemic.

Turn up and she’s quite bubbly and engaging. Short and curvy. Make up done and feels me up right away. But asks for money up front as is all agents practice now it seems. There is currently two sets of ads but they are both her. One says pay extra for CIM and one doesn’t. Cat ears ad pics don’t look like her as much.

I spray disinfectant around and she appreciates that. Apparently some dudes are annoyed by her doing this. Come on guys.

We shower and she joins me. Full soaping back and front. Using women’s wash for my LB which I appreciated instead of regular soap.

Washes my asshole and crack thoroughly 3 times. I thought to myself, that’s odd. But once back out in the room I quickly understand that it’s for her benefit when she rims me. She didn’t even wait for me to get on the bed. Sticks her face in my ass crack while I’m standing at the edge of the bed.

I fall forward and have my ass sticking up while she licks and pokes my asshole like there was gold in there. This goes on for five ten minutes. More than I thought was normal. I then get on my hands and knees and she gets the signal as she slides up to facing up now to swallow my cock whole. She winces a bit as she tries to DT and I’m not big at all but she has a small mouth.

I thrust and lightly fuck her mouth. Then slide her up and now her head is on the pillow at an angle and I go at it some more.

I then pull my trust vibrator and she’s keen. We wrap it with a dom and then I slowly warm her up on her clit and then insert the whole thing in. She’s squirms and I start to devour her breasts and nipples. Very responsive large eraser tip nipples. She did have a loose hair or two on her areolas that she should have plucked though but I was so in the zone that it wasn’t a problem.

Speaking of in the zone, now she was getting into it like she was the customer and I was the service provider.

First O down.

She doesn’t ask to stop or pull out the vibrator. Instead she’s building up again for another one. I take the opportunity to see if she’s ok with some asshole play. A light finger in whilst the whole the vibrator was inside her pussy and her clit was also being stimulated. Two sections of my middle finger in no resistance and enjoyed it.

Second O done.

I slowly pull the vibrator out and I cap myself. She tells me to get inside her and I quickly comply. We start with mish so I can see her tits bounce. To be honest they aren’t as amazing as the photos unfortunately because they are actually small for her frame and not as full as a what you’d imagine G cup to be.

Flick her clit with my finger while thrusting and she squirms.

Change positions to doggie and ask her if anal is on the menu. To my surprise it’s NOT. No problem. In her pussy I go and she’s really seeming to enjoy herself. I slowly insert my thin into her asshole and no problem from her. Tip thumb section in, then 3/4 in while pounding her doggie. Other hand grabs the vibrator and stimulate her clit and she’s going nuts.

I’m going nuts from being turned out. So I tell her I want to cum soon and she says in her mouth. She’s on her knees and sucking me. The suction was light and I asked her to suck harder and it improved massively so she took to instructions well. I tell her to show me after unloaded and she does looking me in the eyes too. PSE moment. She goes and quietly spit out and rinse.

I shower alone and this is when the agent starts to screw up the experience. Non stop calls her to rush me out.

I think the agents are more desperate than ever to not let any business go and so once in the door and money paid, they are on to the next John.

Stand your ground guys. Understand when it’s the girl that is sub par or when the agent is sub par and act accordingly. Don’t let them play us more than they already do.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 30-7-2020 18:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lugers1   16-9-2020 22:39  Karma  +2   she still available?
Asiangaijin   6-8-2020 18:41  Acceptance  +1   
FarmerJoe   1-8-2020 14:18  Karma  +3   Fun times!
skebe   1-8-2020 12:31  Karma  +10   Excellent
Bloodrage   31-7-2020 20:58  Karma  +3   
trust_00   31-7-2020 18:39  Karma  +4   Nice PSE! Did she fuck you with the cat ears on?
adrenal   31-7-2020 16:23  Karma  +7   well done.
JackTheBat   31-7-2020 16:19  Karma  +8   Pink cat's paw mittens with matching ears...weird but fun!
joverz   31-7-2020 15:20  Karma  +4   Always beating me to it! Have her lined up for next weekend
Sandwhale   31-7-2020 13:44  Karma  +4   
thedude   31-7-2020 11:41  Karma  +8   Superb
Skepti10   31-7-2020 11:22  Karma  +4   Great info. Does she have a flat stomach or a bit of a belly?
hkkt1989   31-7-2020 11:13  Karma  +2   
batman108   31-7-2020 09:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
shaykh   30-7-2020 23:31  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   30-7-2020 23:19  Karma  +8   Kinky
hotjac   30-7-2020 20:49  Karma  +6   Great review, info, and advice. She sounds like she would be a lot of fun for couple of hours ...
HelloLadies   30-7-2020 18:35  Karma  +5   Outstanding
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2020 12:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Forgot to mention that I had a bit of titty fucking in between the BBBJ when she was on her back.
That was really nice as her tits are soft and though I say not very full, there was still a lot of volume to push together.

Recent Ratings
Steveccc   12-8-2020 00:38  Karma  +3   Favorable
1ching
Banned

UID 268260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 0
Registered 22-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2020 09:47  Profile P.M. 
thankssssss

Recent Ratings
momozzz   4-8-2020 13:25  Acceptance  -2   bro seriously what s wrong using the rating feature?