Body: 4/5
Height:  5’2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: 280 HR
Repeat: Yes

She doesn’t look like the pics on the website at all, but still very pretty IMO. Not tall, very thin. Wearing black lace. She greeted me with a smile then lead me into her room. After taking off my clothes, we went into the bathroom. Then she started to help me wash, some bbbj during the shower. After washing, We went back to the room and tell me to lie down. Then she slowly leaned in and kissed me, very light LFK. Then she licked my nipple and then slowly leaned over to the junior. I lay there and watched her do her job, her tits were okay to look at from that view. I reached out and squeezed it. She shyly patted me and said not too hard. I didn't dare to squeeze any more, so I rubbed it with my whole hand. She blow me for more than ten minutes and I can see that she feels tired. I'm also about to come, so I tell her to come up. She heard that and was ready to ride. Cover on, she rode up and lay on top of me, her legs sandwiched my thighs and started to twist. Then she sat up straight and continued to twist. She did not forget to put my hands on her chest. I don't know how long it has been like this, she may be a little tired, and asked me if I could change my posture. I just told her that I will come from the behind, So I let her Kneeling by the bed, I stood up and started inserting from behind her. She has a cute ass, so I accelerated and finished after bumping a few times. After finishing, she came over with a tissue to help me clean it up. Then we took a shower together, and I’m out

[ Last edited by  Nigarick at 25-2-2023 18:39 ]

Recent Ratings
crypticpixels   27-2-2023 16:32  Acceptance  +1   
dmo85   26-2-2023 04:10  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   25-2-2023 23:39  Karma  +3