Nationality & Language: British/English
Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10 (fake titties, huge Es)
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 30 mins, 100 GBP
Repeat: Leaning towards Yes, but probably will sample others before going back to see her / maybe if I'm in the area. Hard to say.

Had an itch to scratch given the SO was out of town. Read some good reviews about her on another local review site, and saw pictures on AW - she had a banging body. SMS her in the morning, and got an evening appointment. Got to the area, and you have to call her when you arrive at a local restaurant in the area so she can guide you - a pain in the ass tbh, but I eventually found her and up I went to her condo - one bedroom, pretty standard. Rang the bell, and like most, hid behind the door. Nice clean condo.

I'll be honest gents, at first, her face was ehhhh, to a point where I thought I was bait and switched. Body matched, but I thought her face was a little old. Just a bit of a mental adjustment and her super friendly attitude was helpful to help overcome my first reaction. Also, she's from Manchester and she has that classic Mancunian accent which...I have a thing for, so little brother forgave her face. She has this nice high cheek bone on her face, big eyes.........

Brought in a drink, while I was getting ready, offered a shower (gave me an option to skip, which I did), and off to the races.....just making out like high school kids. More LFK than DFK, her rubbing on little bro until she took my jeans off...and she was deep throating. We were on the edge of the bed, and I just moved to where the pillows were, and you know what, I loved her BJ. Wet and sloppy, and when she looked up, amazing. The best is when she did some dirty talk which I encouraged........... After about 10 minutes of head, we went into 69. She was clean shaven and her labia was huggge, so sucked on that a bit, playing wiht her tits at the same time. I wish I tit fucked her, but she capped me - and sucked on my cock for a couple more minutes before riding cowgirl....she felt nice inside, some fake moans here and there, switched to missionary and then doggy. For whatever reason my little bro wouldn't cooperate and got a little limp, and she was totally cool with it and started sucking me off. while she gave a good effort, I didn't think her technique was doing it for me ....... just jerked off myself off with her sucking my balls.

Still some time left, gave me the lightest of light massages (though she did admit she wasn't a good masseuse) - talked a little bit about her life and travels.

Look, I think she's a good girl - GFE 100% - probably I prefer a little bit more PSE. Loved her pencil skirt that she wore and her accent. For me - she was nice/fun, but my little bro just wasn't into her as much as I thought I would be.

I would recommend if you want a true English girl to play around (in London, lots of Polish and other EU countries) -  and that was also one of the appeals was to bang a real Brit.

Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:18  Karma  +8   love the sexy British accent!
RockyRockstar   10-12-2019 03:21  Karma  +5   Nice
norton2019   9-12-2019 16:30  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
zebra   9-12-2019 08:33  Karma  +5