Face:  4/5 cute but older
Body:  3/5 chubby but I am ok with that
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE:5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  120+ 1000 RMB with 300 tip
Repeat: YES!!

Ok, well this really turned out well. We had a little miscommunication 2 weeks ago. She overslept and it was a cluster. This time she set an alarm and arrived early. Unfortunately I was still at the office. I apologized and said I was in the car on my way home. She was chill with it and went to a nice restaurant next door. Had lunch and a beer. I eventually showed up and we had a beer together. She was smiley, chatty and really nice. We got on well. It was very relaxing and she was great and easy going. We had a beer, I paid, and apologized again and left for my place.

She is short, 150cm and she is chubby. She was wearing professional attire as requested and I was in a suit so we looked good together. We get to my place. Open a bottle of wine and chat. She is super easy going and relaxed, no rushing at all. We enjoy a glass of wine for about 20 minutes and while she is chubby, her attitude and personality made time fly by. Conversation turns to her panties and I ask to see them and then she loses the skirt which she laughs and says what about you. I take off my pants. More back and forth and we head to the shower. In the shower, she washes me and then starts a nice wet BJ. Excellent technique that is hand assisted. We do this for a while and again, she is not rushed.

Head to the bed after drying off and again, she is relaxed and we chat. She is shaved and we talk about that and she is really smooth as well. We begin to kiss and DFK, hands roaming freely. Some moaning that I thought was fake until I reach down and fine she is dripping wet and welcoming my hand and finger on her clit. She asks if I like that and i'm like hell yeah. We are talking about what we like and don't like, with that she shows me how she makes hershelf cum. Leading to more BJ. then kissing and titty fuck. While looking at me she says to just let her know when I am ready to dome. We 69 for a while and then dome. Mish, a litlle chit chat and she likes ANAL. I said that I have not done that much and she says, want to try? Hell yeah, so we move to doggy and Anal. Start slow and build up to a great pace. Pounding HARD now. I have a hard time cumming with a cover. We slow down, take a break and go back for round two. Continue to a bit and move to her on top with a little chit chat and I ask about cumming on her face. She says sure no problem. With that she picks up the pace and I'm ready to        She moves into position and begins to rub her clit fast and furious. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth and then starts to tell me about how she wants me to cum on her face. All over her face and is begging for it.   ALL OVER HER FACE!!! New for me.

I get her a towel and she cleans up and then we cuddle for a bit before heading to the shower. We shower up, talk naked, finish the bottle of wine and she slowly gets dressed. We chat some more and she says she should head home.

Yes, she is chubby, she is not a model, she is very short and yes I will repeat. Everyone has their own taste and for me it is more about the enthusiasm and attitude more than the killer body. Well worth the 1000 RMB.

Recent Ratings
Saralee09876543   9-12-2019 23:36  Karma  +3   Excellent
UncleDad   4-12-2019 00:29  Karma  +5   hot-tastic
sexfiend   3-12-2019 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Original
hotjac   1-12-2019 21:33  Karma  +6   Great info, her pix look more meaty than chubby, which is a compliment - is there anything she doesn't do???
austin821   1-12-2019 03:53  Karma  +5   
zebra   30-11-2019 20:20  Karma  +5   
bohica   30-11-2019 19:59  Karma  +8   You had a Chubby... both literally and physically!!!