Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2019 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian

Name: Kate
Date and Time: 22 Sep 2019
Place: Fuji 9/F (possibly 10th?, sorry I dont remember exactly), right corridor, room on the left
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10 Slim and fit. A/B cups. Around 5'5 ft
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $800 + tips
Repeat: Yes

Last 2 times I went to Fuji to look for a Russian I ended up with another race.  This time I finally got one!

Had some free time earlier today so I dropped by to see if any hotties were working.  I went in wanting a Russian but was ok with anybody that catches my eyes.  Strangely today the first few floors were pretty empty.  In fact when I left, Floor 1 was basically closed off.  The building today was also pretty empty.  Usually on a weekend there would be a line at the elevator, but not today.  Only 3 bros waiting for the lift when I arrived.  

Of course if I was in the mood for Russians, I would go to the first few floors first where most them are.  So up I went on the stairs.  To my disappointment, most of those doors had that do not disturb sign.  It was pretty darn quiet.  I did run into a couple of them, but one was older.. and another just wasnt attractive.  Once I passed the 5th floor I wasnt expecting a hot Russian anymore.  I was in the 'whoever is hot' mood.  Started to run into more bros now, rather than the strangely quiet down a few floors.  Got up to the 9th floor (or 10th? or 8th?), on the right corridor it had 2 rooms.  Rang the right room first and it was a brunette.  Not sure what race she was but didnt suit my taste.  Rang the room on the left and this blonde hottie opens the door and smiles.  

Long blonde hair, beautiful face, and friendly smile.  I asked how much like a dumbass even though her sign clearly says 800.  She tells me and I go in.  Her English wasnt great, but good enough for a little chit chat.  I ask her where shes from she says Russia and some town I never heard of.  She says its a small town most people dont know.  She seems friendly enough, and asks if I want to shower.  Surprisingly she didnt ask me to pay first like most Russians do.  So I undress and hand my clothes to her as she helps me hang it. I shower by myself and once I go out shes already undressed and hands me a towel to dry off.  She asks me to lay down and starts sucking on my nipples.  She position her ass near me and of course my hand went right for her ass and pussy.  Already slightly wet and warm.  Her shaved pussy feels great on my hands.  

She caps me and starts giving me CBJ.  Shit feels good.  I looked down at her but no eye contact back to me.  Shes just going at it up and down rapidly.  Guessed shes too focused to be looking at me lol..  Anyway not long later I'm rock hard.  With no lube needed, she hops on top me like a cowgirl.  After a while of riding, we switch to missionary.  I pump her for a while and and ask her to finish me with a BJ.  Of course shes back furiously sucking my dick (still with the condom on) and I slip my fingers in her pussy again. After some pussy play and her sucking, I cum .  Shes asks if I'm ok and gives me a kiss.  

I shower again after, and after I come out, she goes in to shower.  After the deed we chatted for a bit.  She couldn't be any nicer.  At no time I felt like she was watching the clock or trying to shoo me out for the next customer.  I asked why Fuji is so quiet today, and she says its probably because of the protests.  We chat and joke around a little, and she says she likes drinking at LKF.  I can't imagine how many times she gets hit on at LFK lol... I know if I saw her I definitely would!

She says shes leaving Wed.  So shes here working 2 more days.  And she might come back again in Nov but not sure yet.  If big boobs is not a must shes definitely worth trying.  Happy hunting!

Edit: If I had to guess shes probably age 22 or 23

[ Last edited by  trust_00 at 22-9-2019 17:27 ]

Recent Ratings
Otto12345   23-9-2019 22:37  Karma  +3   Excellent