Reading Access 10
Registered 9-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2019 00:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - VIP + Spa

Wish Spa - VIP + Spa
Date & Time of Session: Aug 10th
Name: can't remember. She's back in Shenzhen in a couple days.
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin (English works with mamasan)
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (higher if you like petite types)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1600, 90 minutes VIP + Spa
Repeat: Sure, without Spa, try four hands maybe

Lurked for a while and been to HE spots in Wan Chai for quick relief. Wanted to try this place due to the reviews on this forum and i'm relatively big on cleanliness, a highlight i noticed, after seeing some HE spots in Wan Chai.  That said, this experience was quite a delight. Was curious about the spa/tub experience cause I love baths/onsen and imagined actually building some intimacy with a girl before action occurs.

Easy booking via Telegram (English generally no prb). Was told to just come in that afternoon, 4 girls will be working then (can pick then). Annie in person seemed to struggle a bit with English but passable (I speak a bit of mandarin so smoothed things over). Double checked what I wanted and showed me the room after a quick ask of my profession. Annie herself was quite attentive in setting the room up, tea, quick explanation, told me she'd bring a cute one over.  

Went into the shower (to save a bit of time) while she was setting up the tub with plastic cover and ran off. Girl arrived as I stepped out, definitely very petite, cute type (B cup), no belly but a round enough ass. Had started to dry myself off, but she took the towel from me and begun helping (Annie was still in the room and on her way out but reminded her the order of operation of services in mandarin i.e. shoulder rub/help him relax, tub with him, then the rest). And... basically that's how it went!

Shoulder rub was casual, medium strength (though my body's quite stiff from regular exercise, so maybe fair strength for normal people). Didn't want to fuss as she was going full steam GFE chatty and getting familiar. After maybe 10 min as the tub is filling with bubble bath, she strips and helps me get in and lie down (the plastic cover is really really slippery). Nevertheless, she gets in on her knees, because of how much water/slippery it is, it's hard for me to maneuver... but I guess she's in complete control and it's all sensual touches. I theoretically had full access to her body but.... was frustrated I couldn't like move her around more naturally and just felt clumsy in all the slipperyness. Anyways,  she's caressing chest, legs and teasing LB. Eventually, LFK, I'm exploring her smalllish breasts, nice ass and eventually she moves around and lets me touch her clit while doing a slow HJ and teasing LFK. Towards the end of this part DFK, she's straddling me teasing my cock near her LS, even places it right at the entrance with a flirty smile, then DFK, backing off. Overall great sensual experience, definitely achieved the chemistry goal and mutually felt comfortable with our bodies. Lots of flirty smiles and eye contact

Then, it was back to the bed, classic Part 1 - towel massage, then oil massage and then nuru. Still casual chatter to fill some void, but several times almost fell asleep like a veggie massage until the nuru. It seemed like she would let me relax, sense I was dozing off then tease LB a bit to get me to bring my attention back. Any case nuru was great, tease at the balls and then flip for Part 2. Good amount of tease, HJ and she maneuvers around (90 degrees to my body) and allows me to feel her ass. I reach a bit more to feel her clit and eventually she twists around a bit allowing for FIV (not deep). After a few minutes, she LFK and tells me she's moving to next step with tongue licking motion, reaching over me to setup for the CBJ. When setup, I continued FIV and as her head is bouncing. She's moving her ass in sync with my FIV. She transitions to HJ, DFK and shifts so my fingers can get a bit deeper. Now she's been casually moaning along the way and grinding a bit on my fingers, but now she's building up pace both her body and her hand. Eventually builds and  I

Not clear if she got off, but still all smiles, hugs, compliments (consistent with all the ego building the whole session) as she cleans up. She's sweet and tells me to shower as she seems to have a lot to clean up (including the tub). I get out, LFK and she gets into the shower. I dress up and as she dresses up, some more chit chat. She kind of hinted to visit her in Futian etc, whether I go up to SZ to play. I told her not really. I try to keep these things transactional. Overall, great experience and would come back. Will try more, maybe 4 hands and whether no spa would have the same level of intimacy.

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   13-8-2019 17:56  Karma  +4   Good report. @Tennder DFK is not standard at all... I had a super GFE experience and one very "stay away from my head" ...
ucgdx   13-8-2019 10:14  Karma  +4   Thanks!
David.youngson   12-8-2019 14:24  Karma  +3   Always felt spa experience is not worth the price- but a nice one still!
hotjac   12-8-2019 14:24  Karma  +3   Good to know the actual services Wish provides - too bad you didn't recall her name or number. She sounds fun
bt919   12-8-2019 12:54  Karma  +3   
Tennder   12-8-2019 10:55  Acceptance  +1   Nice report, thank you! I'm wondering if DFK is common in those spas.