Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  3000 NTD, 1 hour / 1 shot
Repeat: No

I moved to Taiwan a few month ago and have had plenty of time to discover for myself what everyone here says, that it's a pretty poor country for punting. However, it's still pretty easy to find WGs on Tinder, and I've been tempted to try a few times.

This girl had nice pictures, a reasonable price (for Taiwan), and said that she offered French kissing and 69. I thought that might mean GFE, and was interested enough to give it a go. Nope, no such luck. Her attitude was awful. I said hello and tried to make some small talk, but she just wanted me to go shower, and when I got out it was down to business.

I'm not going to give a play by play, because it wasn't much of an experience. In summary: she allowed French kissing (badly) for maybe thirty seconds and then pushed me away. Didn't allow 69 or fingering, despite what she'd said before. Didn't want me to turn on the lights so that I could see her. BJ was covered and unenthusiastic, FS was slightly more enthusiastic but mostly because she wanted me to finish as quickly as possible. After I finished (only about 30 minutes into the session), she immediately pulled out her phone and ignored me until I left.

I will say that at least her pictures are accurate. She has a nice enough body, but wasn't MCOT in person. Kind of fake looking, I guess? I've attached her social media pictures, and if anyone here is interested I can pass along her WeChat, but I don't recommend it.

Incidentally, the only other punt I tried before this (maybe two months ago) was also a Filipino girl with a similar appearance and it was bad for pretty much the same reasons. Is this a common attitude among Filipino WGs, or was I just unlucky? I've heard that the punting scene in the Philippines is actually great.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
norton2019   26-7-2019 10:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Macau81   19-7-2019 22:04  Karma  +5   
wolfy187   19-7-2019 15:54  Karma  +10   is it just me or does it have man hands?? and maybe a post op tranny?
batman108   17-7-2019 09:50  Karma  +3   ass looked man made? awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   16-7-2019 23:07  Karma  +2   
viking0812   16-7-2019 16:22  Acceptance  +1