Post at 6-7-2019 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Disappointing HJ at Fuji

Date: 06/07/2019, 3:30 pm
Location: Fuji Building, CWB, 18th floor right hallway first door on left
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality and Language: Mainland Chinese
Face: 4/5 (nice skin, nice smile)
Body: 4/5 (around 162cm, flat stomach, A cups, perky nipples)
Skill: 2/5 (+1 for effort on the BJ)
Service: 1/5 (so weird, but +1 for politeness)
GFE: 2/5 (seemed enthusiastic and had a nice smile the entire time, but service was iffy)
PSE: 0/5
Damage: $500
Repeat: nah

I was feeling backed up for the last 3 days so naturally I decided to indulge myself in a bit of punting. Walked up to Fuji building in the humidity and found it busy as usual. After a bit of waiting I took the lift up to the 22nd floor and worked my way down, though because it was during peak hours, most of the girls were occupied.

I rang the doorbell on the 18th floor and out came a giggly petite girl who spoke Mandarin. I thought she was cute, but thought I'd look around for a while longer. When I eventually came back, I immediately walked in and was greeted for a second time with a nice smile. We showered together where I explored her body grabbing her ass and kissing her neck while she rubbed my LB. When we got out of the shower she gestured to the bed and this is where the weird stuff begins to happen.

We started off with a short cat bath before moving to a BJ. She had a small mouth and it didn't feel any good, but I would give her an A for effort since she clearly tried, going at it at a pretty fast rate to the point where she was gasping for breath. After a minute of this, she lay down with her ass up and directed my LB into her, or so I thought. Instead of letting go of me after she found it, she just kept her hand there. This weirded me out, but i was too horny to care at the time. So I began thrusting into her hand for a few minutes not feeling like I was in her the entire time, and she suddenly flipped me over and started giving me a HJ. I tried to flip back over, but she insisted and finished me off like that. After that we showered, I paid, she took a deep 90 degree bow that I thought was adorable, and I left.

This was definitely not what I expected at Fuji since, while the service is usually impersonal and mediocre, the girls at least let me stick it into them. I was massively disappointed since I thought this girl was really attractive, but ultimately left dissatisfied. Maybe this was because she was complaining about the heat, but I don't think this was the case since the AC was on full blast the entire time and the room felt quite chilly. If the service was better I would've definitely considered a second session, but as it stands right now, its a no from me.

Recent Ratings
mangoesinside   8-7-2019 21:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning.
TwentyPastFour   7-7-2019 17:04  Acceptance  +1   Ouchies!
jeffzeke   7-7-2019 14:39  Karma  +8   These girls fuck a lot of guys per day, so if they can get you off without penetration, that saves them for the next dud ...
OscarPistorius   6-7-2019 23:21  Acceptance  +2   sympathies bro, thanks for the warning
pervertlee
Kinky King

UID 132335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1467
Posts 73
Karma 1458
Acceptance 174
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2019 22:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
That's bullshit and I cant believe you are such a beta male that you didn't demand that she remove her hand. You got finessed bro. You seem like a pushover and should probably consider making some changes.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   11-7-2019 11:02  Acceptance  +10   take it easy bro, we all go through these experiences; better to just learn from it and move on.