Reading Access 10
Registered 20-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2019 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
tyggnvnvbvbb #A96460 - SSP substitue

Date & Time of Session:  21/06/2019 at 12:30pm
Name:  tyggnvnvbvbb
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A96460-SSP-P ... l?ref=Search(stype)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Local & canto
Face:  cute
Body:  chubby
Skill:  doable
Service:  not bad
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  400 + 100 for 69
Repeat: nah

So after a failed attempt in Coronet Court yesterday, my LB urged me to get my itch scratched.  Surfing produced this pretty little thing, so I thought.  She was the reason I wanted to try another location other than Fuji.  The walkup was only on the 1st floor and the entrance was much dirtier than others.  So I know that some bros think after 2pm would be better for punting, so I gave her an hour and a half!    When I got there she was pre-occupied. (see before 12pm my friends ! )  It was funny, while I waited outside, the transit window above the door to the left was cracked open.  So I could hear the mutterings and sound effects. She didn't have the fake moans so that was good.  When they were done and the door opened, to my surprise, she didn't look as cute as the pic.  She was pleasant and welcoming ( of course )  But then again I remembered GoGo's attitude yesterday.  What the heck, LB needed scratching.  

So we showered, she cleaned the boys.  No DFK or LFK, downer but she did have cig breath, which is a turnoff for me.  So I went for 69 instead.  After drying up, she layed me down on the bed and started sucking on my nips while rubbing my LB.  Then goes on the cover and she turns for 69.  Very nice lips, no odor and sopping wet!  She also went to town on my boys.  Great suction with a nice finishing pop at the end.  We continued like that for only few cuz I just needed to be inside of her.  I maneuvered her around to cowgirl ( she likes to be on top, I don't mind )  She road me slow and easy.  Then I held her ass to bounce her faster and faster til I couldn't take it.

Showered, chit chatted, paid, SCRATCHED!

So I left the scamming thing for last to keep everyone on their toes.  During the negotiations, she did offered a 3-some!!!  Her sister is in town ( but only a couple more days )   Of course I played dumb and asked in my best canto how can this be legal?  She quickly answered, if we were quiet about it, she can slip in and out of the room.  Again playing dumb, I said I wished I knew ahead of time.  I would have bought more money.  Please bros don't risk it!  You never know if they planned to exhort more $$ if things don't go they're way.  Even if it would have been a awesome 3-some, you run the risk of getting caught by the po-po or building mgmt.  And I wouldn't want to get scratched that way!!!!!     Be safe out there!

Recent Ratings
c8c9394   9-7-2019 13:27  Acceptance  +1   
bt919   26-6-2019 15:40  Karma  +2   
viking0812   22-6-2019 20:41  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   22-6-2019 15:50  Karma  +4   B&S, when it's done badly has got to get more attention so it can be avoided - I can see what drew you ...
blast77   22-6-2019 13:13  Karma  +8   Excellent
guysty   22-6-2019 04:24  Karma  +2   Glad u got ur fix
honkong2012   21-6-2019 19:55  Karma  +3   
JCloy   21-6-2019 19:39  Karma  +4   great intel...thanks!!
godisdead   21-6-2019 16:07  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2019 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 JustPuntNg's post

From what you have written you have a lot to learn
The building management has nothing to do with what happens in the room, nor will anything happen to you if you were caught with more then 1 girl in the room, it's the girls that will have the problem, not you

Regarding what you said about working hours of a girl in another thread, you should not have high expectations on the girl's starting hour, every girl you been with have always been punctual ?