Face:  3.5/5

Body:  4/5 (Natural B-ish)
Skill: 4/5

Service: 4/5.                                       
GFE : 2.5/5

Price & Session Length:  $1100 "Mia Bella Service" /60mins
Repeat: Spa, Yes - girl, maybe.

Hello fellow Mongers

I took a break from this hobby for a few years, but once again, I'm brought back in the fold.

Read a lot of positive reports on this forum about Kama and Mia so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I hadn't tried a sauna / B2B / nuru before and was intrigued.  I used to hit up the hotel 141 but that was always hit or miss.

Added Mia on wechat and asked who was available.  Agent responded quickly with photos of the lineup.  I asked the agent for a recommendation was recommended 2 girls.  I asked what about Bess and the agent said also good.  Made the appointment but was told to go to Kama instead.  Received detailed instructions on how to get there with pictures.

Arrived at the discrete location in Central, was buzzed in, greeted by another girl who worked there and shown into a standard room. The room was dark, clean and in good shape.

Girl comes in and asks me what package I wanted and showed me to the shower.

After shower, I was placed on the bed for Part 1 which was ok.  Definitely not a skilled massuese...I'd give her a C.  Whilst giving me a back massage, she allowed some roaming hands on her legs and brushing the LS.  I wasn't focused on trying to feel her up, focusing on enjoying the massage.  There was slight teasing of the LB towards the end.

On to Part 2.  Girl leaves to bring back a squirt bottle of the lube.  She puts the warm lube on my back and starts the body slide with her tits on my back which felt great.  Put my hands behind my back and felt her tits as she slide past them.  I could also get my hands on her back, ass and legs as she slid up and down.

Flipped onto my back.  The body slide continues chest to chest.  She slides down and gives me a tit job.  She had nice B or bigger with medium nipples.  They were nice young titties.  Next comes the CBJ which was with a dental dam versus a condom.  This was the first time I experienced it.  I actually prefer it to condom as you could feel more sensation.  Girl had good bj skills.  She was sucking up and down my shaft.  I was nearing the limit and I put my hand at the back of her neck and pressed down, indicating that I wanted her to keep going.  She seemed to have gotten the message as she kept up the pace.  I couldn't hold it anymore so I busted a nut in her mouth.  I was impressed how she kept my cock in her mouth until I was finished nutting.  Bonus points for that.

After cleaning me up, she gave me a thigh massage and helped me shower.

I would try the Spa again.  With mongering, it comes down to the chemistry between you and the chick.  Sometimes you unleash a nympho and sometimes you get a vanilla experience.  This was leaning towards the vanilla experience.  Don't get me wrong though, the girl did her job and was fairly skilled.  Next time I'll hold off on busting my nut during the CBJ and see what other fun I can have.

[ Last edited by  ju87 at 24-8-2019 13:19 ]

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   27-8-2019 18:47  Karma  +5   Favorable
HKGPeter   24-8-2019 22:46  Karma  +2   Thank you!
hotjac   24-8-2019 16:57  Karma  +4   Nice - but a dental dam ... that's just weird.