Reading Access 10
Registered 14-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2019 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss spa -Candy

Date & Time of Session: mid-May 2019
Name: Candy
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5 large boobs but figure was so so
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 (because it was slightly mechanical with me)
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 60mins, HKD1200 incl BBBJ
Repeat: probably with other girls

Thought would share another recent experience at Miss Spa. Given the positive reviews on Miss Spa (thank for the info bros), it got me interested in trying them out. Wanted to see Dada but she wasn’t available, so picked Candy, who had huge boobs and was open to BBBJ, which would be good for a first time nuru experience.

Got there and Candy opened the door. She was reasonably friendly, looked alright, but quite different from her posted photo (albeit couldn’t see half her face in it). Thought her racks looked good, so just went with it. She was nice, brought me into the large room, and told me to shower. Did as was told and lay on the table and she came back.

Her dry massage (fully clothed) was quite good, firm but not overly hard and was relaxing. Conversation was so so, as her personality is more reserved. Finishing up part 1, she asked what service for part 2, and I said nuru and she went out to prepare the gel. Seemed like quite a few minutes for her to get back to the room and then setting up the air mattress. She undressed as I lay face down on the it and I stole a few quick glances. Beautiful tits and LB started getting excited.

Her nuru technique was good, and her boobs covered every inch of my back and legs. This went on and it was time for the flip. She poured the gel on my chest and started working her boobs on me there. I tried for some LFK but she seemed to turn away and when I reached for her LS, she would position it further away.

Working her way down to LB, she massaged LB with her tits and asked if I wanted a BBBJ. Managed to negotiate to 300 extra, and she cleaned LB with wipes and got to work, licking and sucking it. Boy her technique was good as she used the tongue to tickle LB’s opening. A lot of enthusiastic sucking and licking but alas CIM was not on the menu, as when she sensed I was getting close, she used her hands to finish me off as I blew all over her tits.

She cleaned me up and then said for me to rest for a bit while she went into the shower first. When she was done, it was my turn and I showered alone as she got dressed in the room.

Overall, although her nuru and BJ techniques were good and enjoyable. it was a bit mechanical and we didn’t really click, which reduced my enjoyment of the session, so while I might go back to Miss Spa, I’ll probably request some one else.

Recent Ratings
ucgdx   29-5-2019 12:21  Karma  +3   Thanks!
viking0812   20-5-2019 22:00  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   20-5-2019 18:56  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   20-5-2019 09:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   20-5-2019 09:14  Karma  +5   Super - thanks for the review!
JCloy   20-5-2019 06:03  Karma  +4   great report...keep them coming !!!