Registered 11-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2019 22:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HONG KONG] Fuji Building - MILF with Glasses

Name: N/A (Forgot)
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong. Cantonese and Mandarin.
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 3/10
Price & Session Length: 600 HKD/30mins
Repeat: No

A couple of months ago I had a layover in Hong Kong and decided to try out the famous walk-up scene. After doing some research online it seemed like the Fuji Building was a safe option as I had limited time and it houses a large number of walk-up girls. Because of my flight I started out at Fuji at around 2pm. Unfortunately for me it turned out that probably 90% of walk-up girls do not start work until 3-4pm. Of course I did not realize this at the time so I made my way over to Phoenix Apartments to try my luck there. About a 15 minute walk and another 5 minutes of looking for the entrance later I found myself awkwardly waiting for an elevator in an apartment building with what I thought were normal residents. Immediately I am pondering how awkward it is about to be riding up with two girls that will most certainly know what I am there for once they see the floor I press. I decide that I will press a higher floor and simply walk down. To my surprise they end up pressing one of the walk-up floors and then have a conversation about how both of them are so surprised that they are there so early. It is at this point that I realize I am about to go knocking on a lot of empty doors. I make the rounds. Significantly less empty than Fuji but nothing that catches my eye. At this point I am getting worried as I am now getting closer and closer to my flight time and have not found a single walk-up girl that I would consider trying. The thought of cutting my losses and giving up crosses my mind but my other head ultimately wins that debate. I decide to give Fuji another look now that more time has passed. I get back to Fuji and join a line up for the elevator that is triple the first visit. A good sign. After running through a couple of floors I end up knocking on the door of this MILF wearing glasses. She is by far the best looking of the ones I had seen that day and quoted me 500 HKD. I agree and in I go.

Thus begins my first walk-up experience. I do not waste time and start stripping and she does the same. Watching her take off her glasses and much needed push up bra was like watching a beautiful plating of food being slowly deconstructed. The more she took off the less appetizing she became. I remind myself that it was this or nothing and nothing was not an option. So we pop into the tiny bathroom and begin our shower together while being bathed under the neon lights of the room.  And when I say we shower together I mean I fondle her breasts and ass as she lathers me up and cleans me down. The usual extra attention paid to LB. She passes me a towel and as I am drying off I look around and notice the massive pile of 100+ towels just piled up against the wall. A relevant point later.

I lay down with my arms crossed behind my head and just smile at her to come down. She smiles back with a little giggle and climbs on top and starts kissing me from head to toe. Some nipple work. Some jerking. Some blowing. Condom comes on and away we go. We start with her on top in cowgirl position and with her in the proper squat position bouncing up and down on my LB. She actually works pretty hard and much longer than I had anticipated before dropping down to the lazy seated position and simply grinding away. The universal sign of I am tired. Let us switch. So I sit up and grab her and lay her down. Start off with some missionary. Go through a couple of different positions with me on top and her providing a wonderful soundtrack. As I am pumping away I look at her and think to myself that my time is probably going to run out if this continues at this pace. So I flip her around for doggy in the hopes that a different angle might help. We start off with her on all fours and she gradually drops lower and lower with her ass popped up higher and higher. Eventually she is full face down chest down ass up and I am balls deep plowing away with her moaning away. It feels good but not good enough that I am going to cum in the time I had left. However I realize that this is a quick pop joint so I feel bad that I am about to ask her to flip back to missionary. Sure enough she is getting a little frustrated that my time is actually almost up and her imputed hourly wage is dropping. I apologize and tell her that I am close and that putting on her glasses would help. She puts them on and I am now just focusing on every stroke trying and concentrating on popping. She wraps her legs around me and is convulsing into me while escalating the moans. I pop.

Back into the shower and some chit chat. Some more fondling and she tells me that if I do this with all the walk-up girls they would hate me. She says nobody stays the entire time. I ask if that means she hates me. She smiles and ever the saleswoman says that she forgives me because I was cute. Little does she know that I am about to board a plane shortly and will likely never see her again. I towel off after the shower and throw it to the ground to step on while grabbing another towel from her towel wall to finish drying off. She sees this and yells at me for wasting towels and says that if I keep using towels like this she would run out. I look at her mountain. I look back at her. I say "good thing I am cute and you will forgive me". She laughs and we both start getting dressed. At this point I pull out 500 HKD and hand it to her. She counts it and gets worked up that I am short 100 HKD. She points at a sign in her room that says 600 HKD and I remind her that we agreed on 500 HKD. She was shocked and said that she always said 600 HKD and again pointed to her sign to prove that this was her price. Admittedly she might have said 600 HKD and I wasn't 100% certain so I quickly did a recap of the event and thought about whether this was worth pursuing further. I look at the time and realize that I am actually over my paid for time by about 10 mins and immediately gave up the 100 HKD and apologized for mishearing her. Quick hug and kiss and I am out the door.

Nice enough girl but would not repeat as I do not live in Hong Kong and there are hundreds of other walk-up girls to try even if I did. I wish I could remember what floor she was on. All I can recall is that her room was in the little alcove just to the left of when you exit the elevators.

This is my first report so I apologize in advance if I have committed any forum faux pas.

Recent Ratings
Mister   20-4-2019 09:03  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. Names are useful for future reference
jeffzeke   19-4-2019 10:19  Karma  +8   thanks
Freelancer   19-4-2019 05:25  Karma  +4   Fuji is always 600 minimum
UncleDad   19-4-2019 02:19  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
batman108   18-4-2019 23:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks