Subject: Fuji - Boob-tastic Breathtaking Russian Beauty... But....
roguecheck
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246732
Digest Posts 0
Credits 397
Posts 8
Karma 395
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-7-2018
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2019 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Boob-tastic Breathtaking Russian Beauty... But....

Date & Time of Session: March 27th 7:00 to 7:30pm
Location: Fuji, 9/F, Walk out of the lift, turn right, first door on your right
Name:  Unsure
Link: no link unfornately
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Russian, can speak english.
Face:  9/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 3/10
Service: 1/10
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  800 I think it was for 45 min
Repeat: no

Every now and then, I come across reports of these incredible russian girls in the newbie reports as well as the 141 walk ups section.
So today, I finally decided to try my first Russian after reading this report from Tapthatass :
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1,
since the service from this girl sounds pretty good and she's also apparently really good looking with ''skinny with some long legs and huge fake tits''.So after work, I rushed over to Fuji, not many punters there today and headed straight to the 9th floor, first right when you walk out of the lift, there will be three doors (all russians i think), first door to the right.

I pressed the bell on the door, and then this gorgeous Russian babe answered. At that particular moment, my jaw literally dropped
because she was wearing this white see-through lingerie that could barely cover her big E-cup tits with pinkish nips, a slim figure, and her face is 9 to 10 / 10, almost breathtaking.  Probably one of the best looking Russian babe that i have ever seen in Fuji, definitely on the younger side, early 20s at most late 20s. She's around 5'7 on heels, long legs, not much volume to her thighs or ass but her figure is really nice.

So I went in, paid her 800 up front, then proceeded to undress, showered alone while she sat on her bed playing with her phone.
This is where things started to get a little uncomfortable. Her bathroom was filthy, wet tissues here and there and... what appears to be blood on toilet and near the drainage. After showering, I carefully stepped out and she told me to grab a towel from her desk which had weird stains all over it, some red some brown ish so i just grabbed my spare shirt from my gym bag and dried myself.
After drying myself, she undressed while playingwith her phone and then asked me to lie down.
Taking a closer look at her, her boobs look natural but there's a bit of scaring near the side of her boobs, and you can also feel the implants
once you hold em. But Overall, they're quite soft and you sorta need to look for the implants to really feel them,
so for me the feeling of her boobs is really nice since she's an E-cup. If you are into boobs you'll like these for sure.

Now, Gametime.
Her first move 'I think' was a cat bath. I say 'think' because the cat bath lasted only 5 to 10 seconds and then she leaned in with her boobs and just sorta stayed there for 20 seconds without really moving. I wasn't sure what was happening to be honest, so i felt up her boobs gently, LB woke up, then she took a condom out, applied it with her hands, then proceed to a BJ.
Her BJ was... strange, no real action, seemingly no movement, no tongue movement, no eye contact, could only see the top of her head
I was just in her mouth?  I think this is probably one of the strangest experiences that i have ever had,
I actually felt .... sorta confused. So I moved in her mouth a bit to see if that was okay and she seemed fine with it, but motionless, no moans, no reaction of any kind.

After about a minute or two, she got off and went CG with me which I was quite excited for, cos its rare for me to see someone that good looking with that kind of rack. She got on and went slow for about 4 to 5 seconds while I felt her boobs. She then suddenly sped up really really quickly which caught me off guard, Then about 20 seconds later I fired away
After she got off, took the condom off and asked me to shower, which I did for sake for hygiene. After I got out of the shower, she told me it was time to go. I guess this was partly my fault for not lasting so long (legit i couldn't hold it, impossibru).
But I'm.. i guess i'm sorta disappointed that i couldn't feel more, not much interaction, no kissing, sorta mechanical now that i think about it.  
I often get a little more service or cuddle sesh with others in Fuji which honestly felt really nice, some of them really know how to play the service game to tempt you to do more or ask for more, none of that with this particular russian, which... is fine... I guess.

Overall I would not repeat, but I will definitely remember her body and face cos like I said, she's one of the best looking Russian babes that i have ever seen in Fuji. Nice rack for sure, but the service and experience is... I want to say is... Non-existent That's why the 1/10 for GFE
but she's really hot so 4/10 for PSE even though I only managed to last less than 20 seconds when the PSE kicked in.

I would like to point out two things.
- First, This might not be the chick in the post that I linked from Tapthatass.
- Second, i'm not a good looking guy, i'm 6'1, local, a little on the chubby side, but I do work out, I play lacrosse and ice hockey too so I like to think i'm in descent shape.

To end the night 'better', i went to the 8th floor to a taiwanese chick that's pretty descent, super nice GFE and PSE and more. Next round I think i really want to try Sabrina who has good reviews here. I hope you guys end up having a better experience that I did or at least take a look to see if she's breathtaking or not!! (worth a look at least).

Happy shootin guys,

Rogue.

[ Last edited by  roguecheck at 27-3-2019 23:54 ]

Recent Ratings
Puto   13-4-2019 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
TwistedMirror   6-4-2019 00:40  Karma  +4   
SteelyDan   30-3-2019 18:56  Karma  +4   What we look like does not matter. Not your gj you are paying. no excuse for poor service
hotjac   30-3-2019 11:16  Karma  +6   Too bad - she sounds hot ... but a lesson learned the hotter they are the more it's all about me attitude they have.
jeffzeke   30-3-2019 09:19  Karma  +8   all good bro, her job is to get you to cum as fast as she can. Sounds like she is a pro!
aurufc   30-3-2019 09:10  Karma  +10   Great detailed 1st report in the right format. Keep them coming
chemical   30-3-2019 06:15  Karma  +2   Excellent
zeebee   29-3-2019 11:20  Karma  +1   
mwomwo   28-3-2019 23:26  Karma  +6   Excellent
Petay_1283   28-3-2019 12:55  Karma  +8   good report.
Thedarklord   28-3-2019 11:40  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
guysty   28-3-2019 10:00  Karma  +2   Disgusting! Totally unacceptable hygiene & attitude.
doe_hunter34   28-3-2019 08:26  Acceptance  +1   Good to Know..
batman108   28-3-2019 02:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   28-3-2019 00:27  Karma  +4   I try to avoid Fuji these days because of the hygiene issues. But with Russians on service, it's hit or miss, don't le ...
porkchops   27-3-2019 23:58  Karma  +8   Thanks for your first report, and better luck next time!
dakenjiro   27-3-2019 23:07  Karma  +3   Win some, lose some! I think I would've walked at the sight of the bathroom though
Tapthatass
Lustful Lord

UID 251449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 59
Karma 793
Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2019 04:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hey there, it is the same girl I posted about. Sorry u didn't get the same experience I had. Maybe I got her during her better mood. Believe me, it took me a long time to find a good Russian. Keep punting and you sure will get one eventually that will satisfy you. At least you agree with me about how hot she is.