Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2019 05:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lotus Spa - Sheung Wan

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 15
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53534-SW-SPA-lotusSPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Name:  Yoyo???
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no one I met spoke English beyond Hello and Goodbye and What do you want.
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 90 minutes 800 + 200 + 100
Repeat: Yes

Long time reader, first time poster (and punting).  Chose this location due to being close to hotel.  First time going to a spa for massage and more.  Thanks to previous posters, I had some idea what to do.  Whatsapp'ed before going to set an appointment.  Easy to find and easy to take the elevator up.  This is the only Spa on the floor, so very obvious. Rang the bell and the door was quickly answered.  Very dark (it was about 9pm) in the room, but looked like a small seating area with several girls to the right.  Three doors which I assume are all rooms across the back.  The girl who answered the door asked what I wanted.  I said a massage.  She led me to a room.  The room was also very dark.  I asked about picking a girl, but she basically ignored me and told me to take a shower.  Shower was in the room.  I undressed and took a shower.  First time doing this, so nothing to compare it to.  Seemed clean. Small towel to dry off with alone at the end.  Was basically dried off when a different girl entered.  Cute. Thin. Small boobs (ok with me!). Long dark hair.  Said her name was Dorothy, but later said something like Yoyo or maybe Toto (no kidding!).  Anyway, no real english, so Google Translate to the rescue.  Chose a 90 minute massage.  No indication of anything extra, so I laid down on my stomach to see what would happen.
Dry massage started. No towel covering.  Not bad, but not a real massage (I have had veggie massages before).  Maybe 15 minutes in she was playing with butt and started to ask something in chinese.  Via the phone worked out she was asking if I wanted anything extra?  I said yes, and then asked what?  She suggested "members Massage" for $200hkd more.  Never explained what a Members Massage was, but I had an idea it involved members.  I agreed.  More massage while on stomach.  At about the 45 minute mark (or so, might have been longer) there was a pause in the touching.  And then I could feel she had removed her clothes and was rubbing her tits on my back and ass.  Very nice.  Maybe 10 minutes of that, then turn over.  Very nice body.  Just wearing a G-String panties.  The Panties stayed on and no going under.  Oil and a massage on the front.  Some catbath.  Then she laid down on the table next to me.  Proceeded to oil massage from my side.  Ended up with a hand on the LB.  Worked her magic for awhile.  I did not hold out as long as I hoped.  Cleaned things up and laid back down for some cuddling.  Then into the shower.  She actually showered first.  Then I went.  Then I paid plus and extra 100.  Walked out and the ladies in the waiting area all said goodbye in unison as I left.  Overall I left happy and that was why I went.
Probably was a little less than 90 minutes, but timing seemed right.  Nothing felt rushed.
A few thoughts for first timers.
I was nervous as hell!  But, really it was all very straight forward, especially if you have read enough reviews.  
I wish I had paid a little more attention to the girls in the waiting area and tried to pick one.
I would (and did) go again.  I returned a week later with a different girl earlier in the day.  She was not as much fun.  More mechanical.  I think it was her first day. Still fun, etc., but maybe your first is always one you never forget!

Does anyone else have any experience with this Spa.  Or any other girls in this area.

Recent Ratings
hajibad277   20-5-2019 23:10  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
deviantmindhk   28-2-2019 11:17  Karma  +2   Excellent and welcome!
dzbank   27-2-2019 22:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
chemical   26-2-2019 22:01  Karma  +2   Favorable
sexfiend   26-2-2019 13:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
aurufc   26-2-2019 09:45  Karma  +2   Thx for your 1st report. Keep them cumming!!
batman108   26-2-2019 09:00  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
manhands   26-2-2019 07:22  Karma  +3   Thanks everytime I’ve been it’s busy. If you like spas then Macau spas will knock your socks off...