Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2019 16:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K Pressure - Lok Ting - Avoid

Date & Time of Session: January 16, 2018
Location: K Pressure - 37 Dundas St, Jordan, Kowloon (MTR Exit A2)
Link: n/a
Name:  Lok Ting
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, spoke Cantonese, zero English, your typical W**** who does this for a quick buck
Face:  2/5, your mom’s friend
Body:  2/5, fake B cups, not good to hold, petite and not chubby at least
Service: 2/5, nice shower with a catch
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $410+$120 = 530, with $30 tip to get her some tea for her saliva used on her fake moaning= $560
Repeat: No. Done with this place.

First report on this forum, but somewhat seasoned user. Anyway, finally back in HK. As is tradition, I start every trip with visiting K Pressure. K Pressure as mentioned in various stories and forums, was very popular back in the days. But oh how the mighty have fallen. Wanted to try a gal named Crystal who was mentioned by a fellow bro on a post recently. Came around 2 pm just shortly after the morning special. Hostess leads me to the karaoke room and asks if I’ve been here before (they always ask this) and if I had a preference.  I just tell her to bring me someone with big tits and was friendly. She says ok, but casually tells me that the price of 390 increased to 410. Whatever I thought, but damn it’s time for you guys to change that huge yellow sign out there since ya’ll increased the prices.

As I was a little short on time and impatient from a long flight, I took the first girl they sent in. In she came and introduced herself as Lok Ting, mainland Chinese girl, with fake bolt on B cups, flat ass, auntie face with make up. I caressed her tits fondly while she gently touched LB very fakely, if that made sense. Not genuine, and this was the first warning sign. Paid the first fee and was led up upstairs. Paid the room fee and into the room.

People who have been to K Pressure/these places know the routine. It’s 45 minutes including shower, and traditionally, anything goes in these 45 minutes. They start with a long shower such as a water bed bath to kill time and long catbaths to avoid having to kiss you or blow you for long periods of time. In the shower, she tells me to lay down on the balloon bed. Whatever, since I was somewhat tired and needed a good bath. She spends the next goddamn 30 minutes just scrubbing my back 3 times with soap from top to bottom, paying special attention to my ass and butt crack as she needs to do her required rim job later. She scrubbed my butt checks and ass crack with her long fingernails for so long and so hard it caused some of my skin to break down in my butt crack, causing intense irritation. To this day it is still a wound and healing! Anyone who experienced this would know. Goddamit. I should have stopped her at that point and knew I f*** up. After a bath in what seems like a magic carpet ride to the Sahara desert, we left the shower and into the bed.

With 15 minutes left (and she casually mentions that, what a B), I intended on getting all services crammed at least before we ended. I laid down and she proceeds to give me a 30 second rim job, it was lackluster, terrible! Afterwards, tells me there’s no much time left and tells me to flip. Dammit, Im just getting warmed up! I flip and she gives a quick sucky sucky and cat bath then proceeds to give a BBBJ. Suction was decent and not too wet. I personally dislike wet BBBJs as it decreases the sensations / nerve impulses that gives us feelings to our brain. After a 1 minute blow, she proceeds to put on the cap and ride me. Riding me CG unenthusiastically, for the next few minutes, I just couldn’t go on. There was nopassion or service at all. All services and energy were spent on that damn shower. I told her to get off of me and said to finish me off in her mouth “Hou Bao” style in cantonese. This B then proceeds to sneakily put on a cap to blow me! I was fed up at this point. Told her to stop, just finish me off by hitting an airplane (cantonese for hand job). At that point, the phone rings indicating time is up. I finish and got up to shower. Dried myself, tipped her (in hindsight, didn’t need to), but I was being nice. She was a decently nice person herself who just isn't cut for this business and was too mechanical.

Gone are the old days of K Pressure. I will not come here again unless there are good reports leading up to my next trip. Tips for anyone who is new - try to take a quick shower and make the girls actually do what they were paid to do. They will take advantage of anyone new looking by wasting time bathing you rather than on the bed. Insist on what you want and if they refuse, well, nothing you can do. Respect it, ask for an alternative, and move on. Make note of it and mention it to the MMS. Finish your business and remember how you were treated and never come back. To all the noobies - K Pressure is always worth a first try, kind of like a tourist landmark. To the vets, move on fellas.

[ Last edited by  thejebbia at 29-1-2019 16:20 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-2-2019 11:05  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
Reginald   31-1-2019 19:33  Acceptance  +1   Shame you didn’t get Crystal. She is good.
chAMP74   31-1-2019 09:56  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning.
waldo   30-1-2019 13:37  Karma  +5   I have shared in your disappointment in the past ... pass on KP & 37D
godisdead   30-1-2019 10:53  Karma  +5   Thanks for taking one for the team
batman108   30-1-2019 03:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   29-1-2019 17:28  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
deviantmindhk   29-1-2019 16:19  Karma  +2   sorry about your experience