Subject: USA(NYC) - Bubbles - NURU massage at Angels love Bubbles.
PandaMojo
Nookie Newbie

UID 254672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 73
Posts 3
Karma 73
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2019
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2019 23:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
USA(NYC) - Bubbles - NURU massage at Angels love Bubbles.

[USA][NYC]  Bubble from Angels Love Bubbles
Date: Feb 23, 2019
Name: Bubble
Address -28-25 31st St, Long Island City, NY 11102
Phone - 929-777-1168
Face: 4/5
Body 4/5 - great natural tits
Skill: 4/5
Service: willing to please 4.5/5
Overall: 4/5
Cost: $250 + $50 (60mins)
Repeat - not for NURU...Yes for regular FS

I wanted something different from a massage, so someone suggested a NURU experience. I've only heard and seen videos but never really tried so why not. I found something near me called Angels Love Bubbles and made an appointment. This place is not discreet and is located on a busy street next to a restaurant. Lots of cars and foot traffic so better to come at night like I did. A little young chinese girl called Bubble welcomes me into a nice and clean establishment. I sit in the waiting area for a short bit and then she leads me to the private room with a shower.  That's a huge plus for me. I dont want to be walking around the halls covered in that gel.  She reconfirms if I'm here for the NURU massage and collects the $250($60 house fee included) and then leaves the room while I get situated. Bubbles comes back in this tiny sexy nurse outfit and helps me undress. She undresses as well and boy was I happy. This lil girl had suprisingly big tits for her body. I'd say close to a C. All natural which I like. We go into the shower and she gives me a rinse. I dry off while she preps the inflatable mattress.  Bubble helps me lay face down because it's a bit slippery and messy. Once I'm still, she gets on my back and starts rubbing away. Bubble giggles and asks my I'm so tense.  It's a little weird for my 1st time but its get better once you relax. She relaxes me by whispering in my ear to feel her boobs rubbing all over. Not only did I feel her boobs but I also felt her lil sis grinding all over. Damn did that feel great. She's getting me pretty excited at this point and now I start to feel her tongue licking where the sun dont shine(RIM). I didnt realize this was included but I went with the flow. This lasts for a good 15 mins and now for the flip. I finally get to see her beautiful body up close. The image of that gel dripping off her tits and lil sis is mesmerizing.  We do the same thing in the front, but this time her lil sis is focused on waking up my lil bro with some nice grinding. Her tongue is licking my ears and nipples. She turns around and gives me a great view of her clean trimmed pussy. The good thing of NURU is that it let's you glide on each other without using much strength. I grabbed her legs and pulled her pussy closer to my face to give it some teasing.  She doesnt stop me and lets me continue my fun. She decides to cap lil bro and give me sloppy CBJ. I hear her moaning and body tingling so she must be enjoying it. She gets on top and starts with some reverse girl action. I can tell her she enjoyed me playing with her because her juices was covering my dick aside from the gel. She changes to regular cowgirl and rides me for a good 10 mins till I explode inside. I guess these are the only 2 position to use in this slippery mess. We both get up and I get a complete wash from her.  We get dressed and before I leave I tip her 50. She smiles and grabs my hand to feel her wet pussy so I dont forget about her. I guess she's a naughty one and not so much an angel. In conclusion, services and experience was good but a bit pricey for regular basis. I rather stick with  normal FS.

Recent Ratings
kingstada   26-2-2019 10:39  Karma  +4   I go to Astoria alot. any other places you recommend? is there a way to see the lineup before hand?
aurufc   26-2-2019 09:41  Karma  +4   Nice!!
doghead   26-2-2019 03:35  Karma  +4   Thanks for report. Why did you tip her $50 when most will tip $20 on top of all-inclusive prix?
batman108   25-2-2019 13:20  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
walkuprelax   25-2-2019 04:50  Acceptance  +2   
UncleDad   25-2-2019 04:36  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
hkpunter999   25-2-2019 02:31  Karma  +4   
Tybear   24-2-2019 23:42  Karma  +5   Nicely done
PandaMojo
Nookie Newbie

UID 254672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 73
Posts 3
Karma 73
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2019
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2019 07:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 PandaMojo's post

I tipped 20% in hopes that this might be a regular spot just cuz it's close to home.  I alao saw a white girl, so there is variety at this spot.