Nationality & Language: Vietnamese / English
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1500RMB for 1 hr + 100 rmb for tip and taxi fee
Repeat: Yes

My first time post here so I hope this post helps with anyone who is looking to punt in Shanghai.

After dinner with my friend around Jing'an area, I decided to go Manhattan for drinks. Haven't been to this place for long time so very curious to know how the place vibe nowadays. Surprisingly it's quite crowded on Sunday night. Plenty of Vietnamese girls but also full of customers, especially Chinese. Seems like this place become popular among Chinese customers. To be honest, the quality of girls in Manhattan is getting worse based compared to my visit (6 months ago). Lucky me, one girl catch my attention. She's beautiful, big boobs and wear a nice dress. I approached her and started talking to her. Long story short, after few jokes, dance together and agree with the price (which is 1500rmb for a short time) - I took her back to my apartment.

At my apartment, we got down to business. She's start taking off my pants and gave my BJ. Very good BJ indeed. After that she took off her dress. Amazing body and the boobs is wonderful, rounded and big . She made me lie on the bed and started licking my balls and more BJ. She then put condom and start to ride me at the top while I grabbed her boobs. Followed up with doggy and lots of ass slapping. Pounded for 10 minutes till finished. Very tired. She asked if I want a second round for extra (1000RMB) but I said no because I had no energy left and need to work the next day. Took her WeChat contact info, transfer the money and she leave my room. She said she will go back to Vietnam before Chinese New Year and back to Shanghai again after the holiday.

Overall the experience is great. She's very friendly and I think she's much better look compared to other girls in Manhattan. I might repeat again next time she's back to Shanghai.

FYI: The pic is from her wechat profile.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cactuss   7-2-2019 21:13  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   7-2-2019 04:13  Karma  +10   
shockr   3-2-2019 01:14  Karma  +5   Yeah there are some decent lookers in Manhattan and Judy's
batman108   1-2-2019 11:34  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   1-2-2019 10:58  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing, I am heading there in a few weeks. Might check out the famous Manhattan bar.
ImageCreator   31-1-2019 23:09  Karma  +2   That's actually a decent rate from a hot Manhattans girl, if you only want to shoot once
RenHonjo6   31-1-2019 21:13  Karma  +5   
chickentastic   31-1-2019 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thanks for the report
Tybear   31-1-2019 15:38  Karma  +5   Nicely done