Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2018 08:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian Mila (Honey Girl) - Sai Ying Pun

Date & Time of Session:  mid-November 2018, 10pm
Location:  Ad said Central, but really closer to HKU (Sai Ying Pun)
Name:  Mila
Link: http://go141.com/en/A82766-Centr ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: Honey Girls?
Nationality & Language: Russian, English
Face: 2/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  1300, 30min
Repeat: No

Decided to finally try one of the hotel walk-ins, and have heard a lot about honey girls, plus, wanted a change from Asian having just been to other places in SEA.  

Selected Mila based on her photos and price-- maybe I got what I paid for?  Though it's a bit hard to justify 1800+ when a pretty cute 141 girl is 400-600.  But decided to see for myself.  

Setting up the appointment was pretty easy, just added on LINE and within an hour was at the hotel.  It was at a mid-level hotel, easy to find.  Seems like a lot of Russian girls work out of this hotel, as two girls I was 98% sure were working were coming up the elevator from the lobby with me, and then after I finished, a girl who had been waiting outside rushed inside to chat with her friend that I just finished with.  Just based on seeing these four girls, I would say 25% of the time you will be pleasantly surprised (unfortunately, I wasn't).  Discount any photos you see by 10-15lbs and a few points off the face.  

She was friendly when I entered the room, and it was VERY dark.  She had two single beds so it was a little tight quarters for activity.  She asked for money up front, and I almost bailed at that point because I am accustomed to paying after, and you never know what will happen if you pay first.  Also, I was disappointed in her face, she was more girl next door, but not the kind you have a crush on, at least not to my taste.  Not that she was ugly, just plainer than I expected, and definitely not anywhere close to the photos in the ad.  

She was happy to let me leave, and hugged me goodbye.  It was at that point that little head changed his mind, since when hugging I could tell her body was actually pretty fit.  So I paid up and took a shower (alone).  Then we got right down to business.  CBJ, so it was hard for me to get up, and I don't know if it was her technique, face, or the whole money thing up front, but even though we tried and tried, I kept getting soft.  We did do several positions and her body was quite nice, but after a while, I just called it quits.  I would say her attitude overall was good, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Ultimately, it was my fault for staying, and it seems like there are gems out there (like the girl who was waiting outside).  Maybe will try again, but at 2-3x the cost of 141, not sure if it's worth it other than for the novelty.

Recent Ratings
rockyfromdago   20-12-2018 11:19  Acceptance  +1   was almost going to book her but having second thoughts. thanks
jeffzeke   12-12-2018 08:39  Karma  +8   A+, thanks for sharing
batman108   11-12-2018 12:09  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks