Karma 136
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2018 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] Longshan temple area

Second report!  I guess i don't have to keep announcing the number haha.  I'll do my best to explain where and what happened:

Date & Time of Session:  First week of November, midweek
Name:  YueLiang
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese, almost no english
Face:  9/10
Body:  9/10
Skill:   Hard to say because of how rushed it was
Service: Very rushed
GFE: 0/10
PSE:
Price & Session Length: sigh.. 2k for each girl, 1k for beer, 2k for second round +500 for second girl, i'll explain it.
Repeat: Yes but not so stupidly as I did.

So it was around 11pm that I got the idea to wander around Longshan temple.  Read on another punting site that used to be the red light district.  I walked around and noticed that Bangka park was filled with older chinese guys talking with younger looking girls.  I was way too shy to approach any of them, missed out.  I think the girls were thai or viet.  They were all wearing the same kind of dress too like a uniform.  Anyways, I walked around the area and noticed girls hanging out by the corners but none appeared particularly good looking to me.  I saw some massage parlours but I was worried about walking into the wrong one.  Had a few beers and felt more brave.  Didn't need it.

I was walking down Guanzhou street where the night market was around 1am when a fat older chinese woman approached me.  "you like girl?  come!"  I pulled out my google translate and wrote "thin, beautiful, young".  She insisted and proceeded to guide me down the street by holding my hand.  If i was more sober i would have been embarassed, it was obvious what was happening.  I was led into a KTV room.  I was excited, i read about guys hanging out with a girl while getting drunk and maybe an HJ at the end.  Well they brought in this girl that I do not lightly call a 9/10.  Beautiful face, very tight looking body, basically the kind of girl you dream about when you visit asia. They asked if ok and i said yets.  Then they brought another girl, very cute and slim with purple hair.  Kind of looked like a spunky anime chick that has that "devil may care" look on her face.  i'd say an 8 but compared to the 9 i had to choose the 9.  they brought me upstairs to a room with a bed and asked if i wanted two girls.  2k for first and 2k for second.  That sounded like a good deal.  I asked if i could have a beer first.  They laughed and brought me one.  I was trying to recreate a KTV experience but these girls weren't having it.  They chatted with me for about half the bottle but then mama san started yelling at them so tops were lifted and i was encouraged to feel them both up.  9 had implants but they were perfect size, looked and felt real.  8 had small but she had a tight body too.  9 gave me head while the other rubbed my leg(i was confused too) then reversed cow girl'd me as quickly as she could.  It was obvious she was trying to make me pop.  Mamasan kept yelling something at her and she eventually ran out of the room.  Another customer?  no idea, i saw no one nor any signs of anything going on.  8 then started to do the same until i motioned her to missionary on the bed.  Tried to lick her but she said "no kissy".  i complied.  Finished faster than i'd like to admit and she was out the door.

Feeling kind of foolish for paying 4k for 5 minutes i sat there drinking my beer alone.  At least for the first half bottle the girls poured it for me.  So mama san comes back and hands me a phone.  English speaking chinese guy, very good english, says if i want repeat i can for 2k.  I asked him if the girl could drink a beer with me for small talk and he said 1k extra.  I agreed.  So i was ushered into one of the KTV rooms and no girl came in for the first half of the second beer(tall bottle).  Eventually 9 came in and asked if i wanted 2nd girl for 1k.  I told her no, i wasn't falling for that again.  She asked a couple more times and then offered 500.  Seemed fair.  So more small talk and then round 2.  Basically the same as before but instead 9 stayed and the other girl ran out. i started missionary sooner so it lasted longer and was much more enjoyable.  I don't mind doing all the work with a hot girl and psychologically it's hot knowing you're banging a hottie.  9 didn't let me lick or kiss either but did hug my body and kissed my neck afterwards.  Also, 2nd girl from 2nd round, i never actually saw her face lol.  Skinny at least.

so bottom line I banged 3 girls in a span of 20 minutes total and drank beer with them for 6.5k.  If i had done it smart, done 9 twice for 4k it would have been a much better value for my dollar.  I did try to pull 9 and 8 separately away to ask if they would meet with me at my hotel before or after work but they adamantly said no.  I asked mama san but she insisted i had to visit there.  She said there was a girl that would visit me for like 6k but i didn't see a picture of her.  

Also want to point out that none of the girls were fully naked during the sessions.  Pants/skirts pulled down and tops lifted up.  Very rushed.

I was given a business card at the end with a phone number but sorry to say I'm not sure the rules on this.  Can I post it?  If i'm not allowed, i'll remove it right away.  Thanks for reading.

[ Last edited by  Din_hunter at 28-11-2018 14:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SSchea   18-12-2018 23:04  Acceptance  +1   Will try it myself when once I get the chance! Any recent repeat since then?
UncleDad   30-11-2018 10:12  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Macau81   29-11-2018 16:18  Karma  +5   If 2nd shot was 500, u coulda negotiated 1st shot.
yodelingyordle   29-11-2018 13:13  Acceptance  +1   awesome
jeffzeke   29-11-2018 13:08  Karma  +10   nice punts in a KTV! I've always wanted to try the KTV scene but I'm always traveling alone.
batman108   29-11-2018 11:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Noobienoob   29-11-2018 09:36  Karma  +4   Great report
porkchops   29-11-2018 06:31  Karma  +6   Thanks and welcome to the next level!
bohica   29-11-2018 01:39  Karma  +8   Favorable
viking0812   29-11-2018 00:00  Acceptance  +1   
quartz13579   28-11-2018 22:56  Karma  +5   
borat69   28-11-2018 18:06  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. Can you clarify what currency as I presume this was in Taiwan? HKD?
Stonecold   28-11-2018 17:41  Karma  +3   Interesting and fast!
WalterTheWhite   28-11-2018 16:58  Karma  +4   Great detail thanks!
mangoesinside   28-11-2018 16:12  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report.
deviantmindhk   28-11-2018 15:47  Karma  +2   interesting
Tybear   28-11-2018 15:42  Karma  +5   2 shots in 20’, wow
Din_hunter
Musky Member

UID 228851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 137
Posts 4
Karma 136
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2018 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Clarifying currency

Ya, sorry about that.  It’s all in TWD.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-11-2018 13:08  Karma  +5   pretty good value then!