Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2018 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Qo099 #A82990 - GFE experience

Date & Time of Session: 11/16/18 afternoon
Name: Qo099 (I forgot to ask her for real name)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A82990-TST-H ... f=AV+Star+(Ranking)
Agent: Qo
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin
Face: 4.5/5 very cute with faint freckles
Body: 3.5/5 push up bra in pics
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 + 100 tip
Repeat: no, too many fish in the sea

After my last punt I wanted someone a little meatier. I contacted the agent through wechat and he was really responsive. Made the schedule, showed up on time, and was seen immediately. After getting the B&S this time I wasn't really sure what to expect. When the door opened, I honestly was not able to tell if she was the girl in the pic. She probably wasn't but this girl was just gorgeous. She had light complexion and really just reminds me of your typical HK actress (like Gillian from Twins in her prime). I asked if I can see her boobs (being a boob guy), and she lifted her shirt and asked if she was okay. They were solid B's with big puffy nipples. I said yes.

It was GFE from the start. She took my clothes off and gently folded them. She made me hug her from behind and dragged be by the shaft to the bathroom. I was surprise by how short she was once she took of the heels. She gave me a nice cleaning and helped me dry off. On to the bed we go. She teasingly got on top of me and nibbled my ear and gave me a kiss. We started DFK, something I never do. She said she was cold and pulled the sheets over us and proceeded to spoon me. It was truly GFE . I was still tired from the jet lagged so I let her continue to hug me. I didn't mind. It felt nice. It didn't too last long as she slowly reached down and tug on LB. The fun was about to begin.

She climbed on top of me and starts giving me a cat bath, ever so slowly making her way to little bro. She was gentle. No deep throating, just nice and slow. Licking the shaft up and down, changing speeds and depth. I asked her to lick the balls and she did so for about 2 minutes, just gently taking her turn with each nut. I couldn't stop staring at her face. She was just really gorgeous. She then went back up to lick my nipples and said, I want you in me and got in the missionary position. LoL. Twice this happened. Are Chinese girls lazy? But it was good. She wasn't super tight but man, that face. Those moans, after about 5 minutes I was having a hard time not blowing. So I took LB out and started rubbing her kitty. She was moaning and when she got more wet, I stuck my thumb in to check her reaction. She was moaning even harder so I continued this for a few minutes until I was basically going at the rate of a machine until she came and gently pushed my hand away and she was catching her breath. Her O face is forever etched in my mind. With a very horny look on her face, she demanded that I get back inside her and that she wants me. I asked her to flip over and proceed to pound her in doggy style. Not a whole lot of meat there so I flipped her over and pushed her legs on my shoulder. I couldn't last much longer and she seems disappointed that I came lol. I think she was enjoying herself.

I showered while she cleaned up.  She helped me get dress and buttoned up my shirt. She never once brought up payment. Wow. LOL. I paid her and walked out of there. Maybe I should have hugged her. Eh, I don't want to get attached. A face like hers will get me in trouble.

I would repeat again but given this is my first time in Hong Kong and who knows what the scene will be like if I ever make it back, I will have to try something new.

Recent Ratings
vacay   18-11-2018 09:28  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   18-11-2018 04:40  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
ritwik   18-11-2018 01:18  Karma  +3   
porkchops   17-11-2018 23:59  Karma  +6   Thanks!