Acceptance 39
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2018 11:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kowloon city cheap bbbj + fk, could be better

Date & Time of Session: early November 2018 in the evening
Location: http://go141.com/en/A37699-Kln.C ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Name: miumiu?

Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 20 min , 420 HKD
Repeat: No

Just a quick report, checked out a few walk ups in Kowloon city nothing special but was feeling horny and wanted to check out the scene in KC.

Eventually on my last stop went to 7 Lung Kong rd walk up and decided to try Miu Miu as she had a pretty face and slim body with nice tits. She greeted me with a smile too the first time around and was the best option so far, I told her I would come back after I finished checking the rest of the building. Nothing.. So I decided to go with her.

She wasn't so smiley when I rang her door for the second time and went inside. Through out the whole time it was very hard to communicate with her and she didn't really make an effort either so no GFE, but fuck it that wasn't the reason I came as I expected the service yo be bad based on the price.

We stripped and she helped me wash up, she has a decent body with a medium sized lower back tattoo of a nine tailed fox lady, looks pretty nice but that's just me I appreciate some ink on girls.

On to the deed she did give a really nice bbj, started slow and picked up the pace edging me to cum. I was quite tired from walking the whole day and got the feeling of cumming quite soon about 5 minutes of her bbbj so I stopped her and feasted on her breasts at the same time she capped me and gave lb a nice little rub.

That was probably the highlight of the punt, because when it came down to the action she refused to be on top and wanted to only do missionary with her eyes closed and made fake moans the entire time even before I entered her which is a big turn off. She wasn't the tightest and I was getting a bit annoyed looking at her face and her fake moans so I decided to switch to doggy and go hard at it while grabbing her breasts from behind and finished after a few minutes as I just wanted to finish quickly and get the fk out.

If you just want a quick bang with minimal service and a decent bbbj without extra costs than give her ago, but don't expect any GFE and expect a lazy wg.

Walk ups at Kowloon city look quite bad from the outside, but the rooms are manageable surprisingly cleaner than I thought.

By the way the database pics in the link are 100% fake and her breast were a good sized c cup (soft, but I am pretty sure it's fake but at least they're not those hard bolt ons)

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
batman108   17-11-2018 05:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   15-11-2018 13:23  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing