Name: Foot Kelly
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25569-MK-Massage-FootKelly.html
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin and little bit of english
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 nice legs, fair skin, no excess fat, not flat
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: Good Footjob
Price & Session Length:  650 for massage+footjob, I didn't check the time but felt longer than an hour
Repeat: yes !

Foot Kelly has been in the game for some years now and I think anybody checking the ad near Mongkok has at least seen her before. She operate at the 9th floor of Ng Po House, if you know of an elevator in this building I would be happy to hear about it.
I remembered her for visiting her 3 years ago and decided to give it a shot. She was available, she received me in high heels and I told her directly what I wanted. She told me she could not speak english but we still managed to talk during the session. I took off my clothes and showered by myself, the shower is too small for 2 anyway.
Her massage was not rushed, a little rough, the kind of massage that make you feel lighter when it's finished. I like her style and the care she put into this, it easily lasted more than 40 minutes.
After the massage she went to wash her fit, came back and we switched to the footjob. She used a lot of lotion and started doing it, changing technique or position every two minutes. She started to tire after what was probably 10 minutes and I assisted her a little into bringing me to the finish line. Overall it felt very good and it was similar to my experience 3 years ago
After that we cleaned ourselves, talked a little, she offered me water, I showered again, we talked a little more, I paid and left.

I would absolutely recommend her if you like footjobs or would want to try unless having a 4/5 face is an absolut requirement for you.

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-11-2018 11:25  Karma  +2   kinky...awesome and thanks
calaisien   22-11-2018 16:03  Karma  +5   One of the best footjob in town
Petay_1283   22-11-2018 10:21  Karma  +5   thanks, good report!
UncleDad   22-11-2018 03:50  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2704
Posts 636
Karma 2685
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2018 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wheelerj's post

I saw few report from bro saying there is no lift at Ng Po

I went there few times 5-6 years ago, there was a lift.

At the end of the corridor there is a security desk where the guy always ask you for id.
Just opposite his desk there is an old style lift with the big iron door which need to pull then you open the iron side door lift

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   26-11-2018 15:14  Acceptance  +5   Helpful