Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 23:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Indonesia, Yogyakarta] Pasar Kembang

Date & Time: September 1st 7:30 pm
Name: Sama?
Nationality & Language: Indonesian: Bahasa (v basic)
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skills: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 200,000-300,000 rupiah
Repeat: No, this was just a bucket list thing

Sex is avaliable for those who are brave enough to venture into the small dark alleys of Pasar Kembang.

This traditional red light district of Yogyakarta opens after 7pm (I learned this the hard way, walking around and around for hours). Located between Jl. Sosrowijayan and Pasar Kembang, you have to walk into the darkness (quite literally sometimes) of the alleys to find the providers. You'll know when you get there cos there'll probably be some older women collecting a kind of entrance fee of 5,000 rp (I think it's for the girls vaccinations or testing?). Once you pay, you'll walk along more twisting and winding alleys. The providers will be sat on benches outside in provocative clothing. You'll find providers of all shapes and sizes, from barely legal to 50/60+. Being a foreigner of Asian descent, I got quite a few calls from the providers but it seems they reserve the right to refuse to service you if they don't want to (probably worried about communication problems?) I was refused by one youngish, edible girl when her mamasan suggested her to me; then the mamasan proceeded to offer her mouth services, the services of a BBW, and then some mute lady in her 30s. I politely refused and continued navigating the winding passageways.

Eventually I stumbled upon a 20s edible girl with lots of make-up and nice cleavage in a pink mini skirt. I asked her how much (berapa?) and she said 200,000 rp. I said OK so she led into the building and into a small and dingy room with just about enough space for mattress and drawers. She quickly stripped naked and I followed suit. At this point she upsold me for either more time or a BBBJ, to which I stupidly said yes. Regardless, after she missed my lb a little, I insisted on being covered for everything and she complied. Services included CBJ, paizuri, missionary, cowgirl, etc.

After finishing, she cleaned me up a little by removing the dom and wiping lb, then got dressed. I followed suit and paid her 300,000 (I wanted to avoid any trouble later) and then I left.

All in all, for 200-300k, it was good value (~hkd$110-160) but not something I'd really like to repeat cos of the lack of hygiene in the whole area. It's basically wham-bam-thank you ma'am for Indonesian locals.

General notes:
- chances of getting service will increase of you speak Bahasa
- In Indonesia, WeChat is super useful for finding veggie massages and potential ST providers
- ST providers will advertise as BO (bring out? I think)
- Again some providers may refuse to even answer if you don't speak /write Bahasa
- If photos look too good to be true, chances are that they are.

Happy hunting!

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   3-11-2018 12:03  Karma  +5   Original and awesome
aurufc   4-9-2018 16:39  Karma  +7   Good intel thanks
jeffzeke   4-9-2018 11:59  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
hamshams   3-9-2018 21:47  Karma  +3   Wise to cover up!
Coffeee   3-9-2018 04:45  Karma  +4   Fascinating
JackTheBat   2-9-2018 18:41  Karma  +8   Insight into a rare scene, thanks.
batman108   2-9-2018 14:46  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
musikp
Nookie Newbie

UID 146446
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 11
Karma 14
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2016
Location Korea
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2018 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hellopanda3088's post

I enjoyed your posting. You are a brave man! By the way, FYI, BO is "Booking Out"
ikwilje79
Banned

UID 138345
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 22
Karma 17
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-12-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2018 18:25  Profile P.M.