Karma 1029
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2018 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Clearing a nest on Fuk Wing Street in Cheung Sha Wan within 1 week

Been living in Cheung Sha Wan area for couple years. One day I noticed red light in an alley close by where I live and was
intrigued. Checked the Database but didn't see any girls and decided to have look myself. Address is an old walk-up and on the mezzanine level there are 3 rooms with red lights and advertising signs.

After the first session I decided to try all 3 rooms/girls in this building within one week, I don't know why I wanted to do this perhaps it's like finishing a videogame or something. I look back to this week as my crazy week...

Date & Time of Session:  7 September 2018 afternoon
Location:  Room A, M/F, 545-547 Fuk Wing Street, Chueng Sha Wan, Kowloon
Name: Ying Ying
Nationality & Language: PRC - Mandarin, little bit Canto
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5 but with big saggy tits D-Cup
Skill:  2/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5 we fucked in silence no fake moaning
Price & Session Length:  HKD380 - 30min
Repeat: No

Rang the bell and and plain, kind of cute, but chubby mainland farm girl opened the door and walked in. Not MCOT but it was my first time and really keen to try it out. Also the advertised price HKD380 for FS also helped. Showered together and she cleaned up down there with a bit of stroking.

Then moving to the bed and BBBJ for 7-8 minutes which was ok. Halfway the blowjob she capped LB preparing for the main dish. She removed her top showing her big but saggy tits, all natural and I was allowed to suck and kiss them when she got on top of me for cowgirl position, stayed in this positions for 5 minutes or so and changed to mish where and c   in com. Not very skilled but her soft big tits made up for it.

Showered and cleaned up together, paid and left

Date & Time of Session:  11 September 2018 around 12:00
Location:  Room C, M/F, 545-547 Fuk Wing Street, Chueng Sha Wan, Kowloon
Name: Soda
Nationality & Language: Thai - English speaking
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5 perky small tits A/B, can see stretch marks on her belly
Skill:  4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 she does small talk very well and smiles a lot
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD300 - 30min (supposed HKD400 for CIM)
Repeat: Yes if she's still around, she's only here for a couple of weeks.

Second room: Darker skinned Thai girl opened, not very pretty but she had a great smile and attitude. Asked for CIM and agreed upon HKD400. Showered together where she help me wash LB and offered me mouthwash. She had several tattoos on her back, belly, shoulder and arms which I kinda found sexy. While I dried myself she showered herself a bit further and heard she used mouthwash herself as well.

Her BBBJ was good, strong suction, very active head movement and she kept on sucking for more than 10 min and almost made me come so I asked her to stop and fuck for a while. Started in CG and she let me suck on her tits. Good motion and rythm and changed to doggy which felt really good and looking at her lower back tattoo (some sort of tribal Thai style) I   having too much fun and totally forgot the CIM!

She pretended to be dissapointed missing the CIM and we had a laugh about it. She did agreed the BJ was quite long. Got in the shower alone, paid and left.

Date & Time of Session:  13 September 2018 23:00
Location:  Room B, M/F, 545-547 Fuk Wing Street, Chueng Sha Wan, Kowloon
Name: ???
Nationality & Language: Local HK girl - Cantonese probably speaks English
Face:  3/5
Body:  2/5 slim figure but arm-pit hair euwww!!!
Skill:  0/5 dead fish, just lying there not moving at all
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD380 - 30min
Repeat: Noooo!

Had work event and was a bit tipsy when knocking on this door, girl was local HK and had a non-pretty but bitchy face which was ok for me because I probably had a couple of beers. Showered together washed LB and straight to bed.

Capped BJ which suprised me as the previous 2 sessions in this building I got BBBJ without me asking for it. Not very good anyways didn't feel too much and LB starting to softening so better start fucking. She suggested Mish and laid on the bed as a dead fish. I also noticed her unshaved armpits which didn't help LB staying rigid. Had to close my eyes and think happy thoughts. I wanted this session to be finished ASAP. Managed to
  in con after a couple of minutes. Quickly got myself to the shower. Showered alone while she waited on the bed.

This was the only night session in Fuk Wing Street and when I left from the back door (Kim Shing Lane) I noticed more red lights in the portal of adjacent buildings so there are more WG in this area. I did found the above address on other websites but the photo's of the girls totally don't match and are all fake!

Haven't returned to Fuk Wing Street since crazy week as I had my share and looking forward to try something new...

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   13-10-2018 14:35  Karma  +2   
homer168   13-10-2018 07:58  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing your explorations
batman108   13-10-2018 01:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Phaychay   13-10-2018 00:44  Karma  +4   First explorer, discovery of new land!!
MothToAFlame   12-10-2018 22:20  Karma  +5   Nice find, brave pioneer!
twiceAweek   12-10-2018 22:10  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
modnar   12-10-2018 19:51  Karma  +4   so , which is the end game boss ??? hhaha
porkchops   12-10-2018 19:05  Karma  +6   Great first report, keep them coming (cumming?)
Mike747   12-10-2018 16:49  Karma  +4   Excellent! good job! try them all!
Saralee09876543
Kinky King

UID 248520
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1032
Posts 45
Karma 1029
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2018 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Saralee09876543's post

@Modnar: many more end-bosses in this street! There are several nests in this street and adjacent Fuk Wah Street actually. Max number seems to be 3 rooms per building.

@Mike747: rotation quite high, gonna be a long project...

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   12-10-2018 22:21  Acceptance  +5