Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  dont remember/90min
Repeat:yes

Hi im new to posting but not new to punting
I will be going back to macau this year but this is a review from last year at rio spa
Rio spa is 1 of my go to while visiting macau and the women and service is great but alittle more expensive than the other spas within walking distance
Dont remember the girls name or number but she was viet and great with the service
I started the night off with the shower girl it was nice but felt pressured to get a handjob for 500mop which i passed
Went to the lounge area and found a seat to relax at and got afew services foot massage, back massage and thigh massage which i recommend gettting the thigh massage to tease you for the main event. Order afew snacks and drinks which i awlays get the honey gensing tea to get alittle extra energy boost. The thigh massage is done right there at the lounge chair infront of everyone with a blanket over your lap but its relaxing and sensual at the same time. I dont know how these women know but they massage and tease you til you are about to bust and slowly back off right before you do which i love. Time for the lineup all the girls go out to the stage and lineup then rotate to the back of the line until everyone is done picking the girl i see a viet girl eyeying me so i go with her. I go meet her upstairs and she leads me to the room and she starts to undress me and get the bathtub ready. She bathes me and does bbbj which is great i had to hold back afew times from busting right there in her mouth. Then on to the bed where she does a light massage and cat bath then flips me for more bbbj then pops the cover on and rides me CG for awhile then i get her on her knees and we do doggy it was great nice juicy tight pussy i bust in the cover and then she cleans me up and we lay there and cuddle and talk and im looking in the mirror just enjoying the view until the phone rings. I would definitly repeat with her if had the chance but theirs so many to choose from at rio spa maybe nexttime il try a chinese model

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-9-2018 14:22  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
12swans   27-9-2018 17:05  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   27-9-2018 11:33  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
godisdead   27-9-2018 01:24  Karma  +4   I remember going on a stag night there. It’s like $2000 all in. Booked from HK.
JJJ37   26-9-2018 23:56  Karma  +4