Reading Access 20
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2018 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The afternoon I cummed three times with Lai Lai in Central

Date & Time of Session:  Summer last year
Name: Lai Lai
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22858-Centr ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 around 1.5 hours or more
Repeat: Yes , already did.

There was a street saying in canto " you won't know how lucky you are if you don't gamble, and you won't know how healthy you are if you don't punt". It proved to be true for this anecdote.

I am a local guy in his mid-forty, married. I  have sensual massage regularly. Never pay for full blown sex. I want to keep everything safe, so I am happy with HJs and sometime CBJs. It also make me somehow feel less guilty.  I have never been sporty or fit in my whole life. Sexual prowess is not something I associate myself with.   So it was a present surprise I could cum 3 times in one an a half hour.

Due to laziness, I never wrote about this. But lately some bros from Sauna Section talks about Lai Lai. So I decide to share this interesting episode about her with you guys. As the other bros observe, Lai Lai has an excellent body. She got perky breasts and zero fat in her stomach. Sometimes you can see six packs on her abs. Her face is not particular pretty, but she has this slutty look. The only drawback about her is she sometimes talks too much. It borderlines on being a nagging wife talk. Other wise she could be someone I wanna fxxk all day.

I had seen her maybe three time prior to that magical afternoon. She told me business was really slow. I guess she did what she did that afternoon to make me see her more regularly. And she was probably too bored.

So we started out with a massage. her skill is decent at best. But I don't really mind. After maybe 30 mins, she start to do the teasing on my butts and near my penis. It didn't take long for me to get rock hard. After the flip she starts licking my balls. I am super into it, and she is one of the fews who has that as part of her routine. It felt so good, and then she gave me a cbj. Because it was so good and I was horny AF, I shot pretty quick. That was probably why she decided to give me more.

So after maybe ten minute of thigh massage, her hands creeped up and played generously with my balls and little bro. She was really good at that. She made use of different parts of the hands, the palm , the fingertips , the nails to bring out different sensations. There was also a variety in motions. I was in heaven. This time it last for maybe 10-15 mins, and I enjoyed every nano second of it. The tinkling spread to my whole body when I came. I shot out several rope of sperm, despite it being the second time i cummed.

So we chatted a bit after the clean up. And she had this mischievous look in her face. Her hands start to wander around my crotch area. I literally told her to stop as I think it is gonna kill me with exhaustion. She told me what she was gonna to do is something therapeutic, some form of massage to let my sexual organs recover. She ensure me she was not supposed to arose me or  make me cum.

Of course that was just BS. The massage started from the outer area near the bottom of my abs and did feel very soothing and may indeed have some therapeutic value. But she soon get naughty and placed her hands nearer and near my little bro. I feebly said "please don't" . Of course I was ignored. I have to say her hands were magical. Lots of twisting and grinding and rubbing, with variety of speed. My dick was getting really hard. It was not affected by the previous orgasms. It was as hard as the first time. It took slightly longer to cum. I still manage to shoot a full rope of cum, to my surprise. I thought I am gonna to shoot blank.

And most surprisingly. after I cummed 3 times, I did not feel any exhaustion. I felt delight, my crotch area felt very relaxed and light. There was no sore or any negative feeling. I felt re-energised, I felt youthful when I walked down the street.

At the end I pay her 1200, there was not really any discussion for $ for  this out of the menu service. But it seems we are both happy about it.

I still see her several time after. We never recapture the magic of that afternoon. Hey but who can capture lightening in the bottle twice.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   27-9-2018 00:01  Acceptance  +1   Nice
deviantmindhk   26-9-2018 17:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   25-9-2018 13:34  Karma  +8   good stamina, thanks for sharing!
batman108   25-9-2018 10:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
koroquet   25-9-2018 10:02  Karma  +3   Respect!
skycaptain   25-9-2018 07:01  Acceptance  +1   Lucky guy
12swans   24-9-2018 19:00  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   24-9-2018 15:39  Karma  +3   Original
Coffeee   24-9-2018 14:38  Karma  +4   Marathon session...well done!!!