Face:  3
Body: 4
Skill: 2
Service: 1
GFE: 1
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  600

Repeat: wasted money

So it has been a while since I visited SS agent girls. So decided to give them a visit. So contacted agent via wechat and the agent said ivy was avaliable soade an appointment and the usual head to the hotel and agent will let you know the room no. Got to the room she open the door, she looked exactly like the pic. So begin she ask me to put my clothes on the bed, so I took of all my clothes. It was strange she was just standing there doing nothing she was not talkative maybe shy. Then as soon as my clothes are off she ask me to pay her first. I thought she should have told me before I took off all my clothes. She then ask me to shower, was thinking she wasn't going to join me. As I went in first but then she came in and quickly wash my LB. So after shower I laid on the bed and she came over started the usual business Bbbj but it wasnt that special no suction at all, after few min went to of bj she cap me and went on top, then missionary them doggy and finally came during doggy as she does the view was nice from behind.

But overall she has a nice body, boobs was nice reasonable size  think B cup, face average, bj below average. Will not repeat with her again but will try other SS agent girls. I think it hit or miss sometimes. But SS seems to be going down hill lately read several bad comment about the service. Hope they improve.

Recent Ratings
johnnyquest   18-8-2018 09:06  Acceptance  +1   Well look on the bright side bbbj > cbj
srhing   17-8-2018 11:35  Acceptance  +1   normal SS
hotjac   16-8-2018 13:54  Karma  +2   Sounds like she read the book Dead Fish.
godisdead   16-8-2018 08:23  Karma  +3   Was gonna try her but now I read your report, I’m not gonna capitulate. Agent SS changed management I read, and the gir ...
batman108   16-8-2018 02:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks