Registered 31-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2018 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordan - Sally

Sally - Jordan

Date & Time of Session:  Aug 14th 2018 10.45pm
Name:  Sally?
Link: http://go141.com/en/A77494-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  500 HKD + 60 RMB Tip from left over trip. An hour? lost count
Repeat: probably not

First time posting my experience but have been to HK a few time last couple of years just thought i'd share and get some feedback.

So long story short was in chengdu for a short trip thought i'd get some action but being a newbie that doesn't really speak mandarin didn't help. So arrived in Hong Kong this morning pretty much blue balls just kinda searching through the forums thought i'd take it chill tonight but around 10 just need to get some...

Anyways searching the DB came across a few girls so txted their agents etc etc Sally was the only one that replied asked for photos but it wasn't the girl in the photos but fk it thought id go for it the pictures received wasn't half bad I knew it was photoshopped but meh thought i just need something tonight so turned up got let it in and the girl WAS the girl in the photo so thats a plus . So proceeded to shower etc she provided very good DFK and very GFE care when showering. After shower she gave me a pretty decent massage almost fell asleep either from tiredness or it was actually good after 15 or so minutes she turned me around capped me then gave a very good BJ which I almost blew however just held it in put her in mission and after 5-10 minutes   felt so relieved had it pent up since last Wednesday but she was good chat even though i use broken english but she provided very good service.

My question is how to find a reputable agent with good girls that aint overpriced and the photos sent are 80-90% correct.

Attached is a photo the agent sent me of the girl, the girl in the end was same as pic but ofc about 10-20% less..

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
johnnyquest   15-8-2018 18:20  Acceptance  +1   I feel like getting the same girl as the pic is half the battle won!
stinkyfeet   15-8-2018 17:45  Karma  +10   Chengdu ktvs have tons of hot girls working there
austin821   15-8-2018 12:51  Karma  +6   Cheers
bohica   15-8-2018 02:32  Karma  +5   Favorable
batman108   15-8-2018 02:04  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   15-8-2018 01:36  Karma  +6