Name: Four
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3000 Baht
Repeat: Yes

Highly recommended experience for anyone wanting to avoid the usual commercial scene. I was recommended by a friend to drop by the Thermae cafe next to Sofitel hotel. Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised. The refreshing thing about this place is that all the girls in the cafe are independent freelances (no bar bill, no hassling, no need to buy the ladies and drinks). There were literally 100+ ladies standing around looking to find the match. The girls don't approach you, they basically hang around and wait for you to approach them. What I like about the mode operandi is that the girls can also be selective in who they want to do business.

The entrance fee is one drink and you can go and sit/observe or walk around to do your shopping. It is an interesting experience to just walk around and make eye contact with each of the girls while gauging the mutual interests. After a couple of loops, I choose a hot Four who has an incredible set of knockers (enhanced) but more importantly, seem to have the girl next door attitude. Since these are freelancers, some of these girls do not do this as a profession and actually has regular day jobs (this also shows in their service and approach). We agreed he request of a short time fee of 3000 Baht (which is a little on the high range but it wasn't a sticking point for me) and quickly left the cafe. Upon exiting the cafe, cabbies were offering rides for 300 baht. She just rejected them and told me that they're trying to rip us off. That's when I realized its not all business with Four. She would rather walk with me in her 3 inch heels.

Whilst walking to the hotel, we spontaneously decided to stop by a disco and have a few more drinks. It was fun as there really wasn't a rushed agenda to get the deed done. A couple of hours later, we finally arrive at the hotel. We showered, had a couple more beers before going into action. Four has enhanced C+ knockers and is nicely shaven. I enjoyed the BBBJ and had a very pleasant time DATY. She really knows how to get the best out of me while she rubbed her clit (cowboy style) against my cock. That drove me into overdrive. Capped on. Doggy style, Cowgirl, and finished in Mish. All in all a great experience.

For more info on Thermae, just do a google search on the cafe. There are lots of info available. Happy Hunting.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
burgundy25   3-9-2018 01:23  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   14-8-2018 10:37  Karma  +5   thank you - that sounds like a much more classier scene
cumrib   14-8-2018 06:14  Karma  +4   Nice
batman108   14-8-2018 04:40  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   13-8-2018 20:49  Karma  +10   outstanding, thanks for sharing.
erik.jin85   13-8-2018 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Nice!
obe   13-8-2018 16:23  Karma  +5   Thanks
gooner69   13-8-2018 16:14  Karma  +2   Excellent
stinkyfeet   13-8-2018 14:48  Karma  +5   
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2018 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
For more info on Thermae, just do a google search on the cafe. There are lots of info available. Happy Hunting.

Or check the many reports on Thermae on this forum.   

Obe