Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  Innocent
Body:  B cup natural, few tattoos on arm
Skill: Shy and not talkative but open to any position
Service: 3/10
GFE: nope
Price:  600 FS and BBBJ
Repeat: Don't think so

Ventured to TST area and decided to check out James S Lee. Saw a lot of thai but saw a young looking Chinese girl on 4 floor that got my attention. I thought she wasaround 20 but found out later she was just 18. She's about 155cm tall, face is average but she had white smooth skin and a few cartoonish tattoos. She also had a shoulder length bob haircut which is cute. Went in and noticed she was on her phone and not interested in talking or helping. Showered alone and she just handed towel. She said she showered already.

Anyway, not impressed so far. On to the bed and undressed her, her skin was really smooth and the body is slimmer than I thought. Perky nipple and some meat on the asss and thigh and you can just tell she was young. She said +100 for bbbj and i agreed. Without touching me at all, she just grabbed my cock and begin sucking really fast and hard, which was strange as I wasn't expecting this kind of pace right away but felt pretty good since I was feeling her up and down and was rock hard already. On goes the condom and started with missionary. She was wet enough and didn't had to use any ky. She was a bit "deadfishy" on her back but has those goosebumps everywhere from her tits to arm and legs, everywhere i was touching. She didn't allow kissing above neck, so i just went to town on those perky little nipples. Switched a few positions, cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy in front of mirror and she all agreed. She got more into it when I let her do the work. Surprised that for such a small body she can handle hard and deep pounding, i was pushing the uterus wall and she did not stop me at all.

After the business, I tried to chat her up again. She told me she works in a FS massage parlor shanghai and was born in March 2000. She said it's her first time in HK and probably won't return as she makes more in Shanghai. I was still in awe of how young she is but it was nice to bang such a youthful body.

Recent Ratings
batman108   13-8-2018 12:07  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
hamshams   13-8-2018 11:50  Karma  +3   Too bad there is rarely a combo of awesome service of the experienced with youthful body
Sibil2   12-8-2018 12:59  Karma  +5   Thanks so much for the heads up
jeffzeke   12-8-2018 08:20  Karma  +8   thanks
hotjac   12-8-2018 06:01  Karma  +3   The duality of the young ones, they are either enthusiastic nymphs, or the are dead fish counting their money ...
blast77   12-8-2018 05:57  Karma  +7   Excellent
Mister   12-8-2018 01:54  Karma  +4   Hmm, so we're getting a bit of spillover from Shanghai after crackdowns there. Time was when mainland was cheaper