Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2018 09:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Quick BJ in 105-107 QRE

Flat: 5th floor A5
Nationality and language: mainlander from Shenzhen, some English.
Date and time: 2/08/18 2.30am
Looks: 2/5
Body: 3/5 small b’s
Skill: 3/5 she can suck but condom+foreskin skills kinda suck, see below for details
Service: 3/5 did the job
Name: didn’t ask
Gfe: 2/5 pretty transactional
PSE: 0/5
Price and session length: 400 HKD 20 mins
Repeat: no, others to try even in the same building at 2.30am

Details

So I’m back home from a business trip, it’s late, lying on the bed, horny to the point I can’t sleep. Eventually I crack and head out, considering Fuji but decide to check out 105-107 Queen’s Road East for a change. Can see from the road, Christmas tree lights are on, so head in and up. This is a particularly grotty building, as you bros may know. It’s late, 2.30am and I wasn’t expecting much. Most of the doors were ‘please wait’ - till about lunchtime tomorrow presumably - but there were maybe 3 in the building saying ‘bell’, the one I had in mind from the db was closed. Got to fifth floor, top of the building, and there’s one available with a reasonable naked picture of the girl (maybe..) on the door. This building is a lot better for adverts and signs outside the rooms than Fuji, I guess because turnover is lower. I ring, she unlocks the door and I take a look. Frankly she isn’t a spring chicken and has a little bit of meat on her but I’m horny as hell and she looks like she’ll get the job done so we have a quick pricing discussion, 300 for hj, 400 for cbj, 500 fs. She wasn’t the greatest looker so I wasn’t bothered about FS so at 2.30am cbj will do. She made the bed, I’m guessing she’d been semi-sleeping before, and I’m like so do we shower? She wasn’t bothered, so my shorts and pants come off and away we go. I lie down on the bed. She’d answered the door in black pants, corset and bra, she now removed the bra and corset, leaving pants on. Very very quick cat bath around nipples, maybe a few seconds, and she moves to lb with the condom. My boy hasn’t woken up much yet at this point understandably but she does the mouth trick to put the condom on anyway and starts with a pretty strong capped bj. Now the problem, and tell me if you would have the same, is the condom was put on when foreskin’s still fully covering my head, so it’s so far down that there’s no room in the dom for my foreskin to slide back off the head as I get hard, so the condom is getting tighter and tighter. Eventually I’m like wait this is choking me to death, and get up and get out a Fuji latex condom I’ve brought along for exactly this sort of reason. Re-cap with foreskin back and everything’s much better. She starts on a pretty enthusiastic blow job again. At this point I’m like ‘fuck it, can we go to full sex’, and she shakes her head, weird, she’s turning down $100 extra now. Oh well, continue. She does, I build to point of no return pretty fast, my legs start shaking, the bj is so intense it’s practically painful, and I empty my nutsack into the condom, hard . It’s been a while so I shoot for a long time, still shaking. She helps with the last few pumps with some hand action and then grabs tissues, removing the condom with no spillage despite there being about a pint of cum in there!. I head to the shower clean myself up and pay, $400 as discussed. She’s on the bed, minimal chit chat, leave. Mission accomplished.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   4-8-2018 07:02  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
batman108   3-8-2018 11:56  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   2-8-2018 15:48  Karma  +8   Thanks
Petay_1283   2-8-2018 11:05  Karma  +5