Reading Access 10
Registered 24-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2018 18:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First punt disappointed

Name: ??
Nationality: Ukrainian
Location: King Hing Bldg, 14th Floor all the way to the left. Last door on the Right
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Tits: B-C (fake but soft enough)
PSE: n/a
GFE: n/a
Cost:600
Repeat: No, never.

Was at MK during my visit, thought I’ll try punting for the first time. So headed to the location where Lilly use to work, as I thought she might still be there. Read this information off someone else’s report.

After 30mins searching for the place, plus the unrelenting July weather. I finally found it. Had a looked around, and headed to 14th floor. There I was treated by this ukraianian WG, we had small giggles and laughs outside the door. So I decided to head in. She had medium length blond hair, was clearly dyed and was wearing a black laced night gown.

Now on to the disappointing part. I undressed, no help from her. I showered alone, when finished I was greeted with a pleasant site of her naked body. Nice tits, tight stomach. She tossed the towel at me, and just told be lay down like a starfish. She then proceeded to give me a CBJ, which was slightly sad but oh well. Out of five her CBJ would be 3/5. Not really that great and I didn’t even get that hard yet.
She rode me for like 30secs only, when I grabbed her tits she said to me really soft only. It was like lightly pitching my earlobe.
Changed to doggy, I fucked hard and fast might, she told me to stop as I quote “you fuck crazy”. Truthfully, I didn’t do it hard at all honest to god. So ended up doing some soft slow ones. Not LFK or DFK btw.

At this point I’ve given up. It feels like SHE wants the BFE. Soft, Slow and really really boring. My LB, started to get tired of this PG action, started to hide. This point told her to finish off with CBJ and HJ. The HJ, she lubed up her hand, and started going at my LB, while she kissed and sucked on my nipple.

My LB semi-stiff, and was like whatever just jizz and get this over with. In which i did, then she cleaned it up with tissue. Told me she’ll shower first, while I had to wait there on the bed, while she finished.

She apparently, just came 2days ago.
Honestly, definitely a disappointing experience. I recommend not to visit her, unless you are a slow, soft and ehh lover. Could someone recommend me a WG. I WANT TO RINSE MY LB OF THIS EXPERIENCE, STAYIMG AT CWB

Recent Ratings
Meukarro   23-7-2018 08:52  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   21-7-2018 15:14  Karma  +8   it can only get better from here.
batman108   21-7-2018 02:39  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
TwistedMirror   21-7-2018 02:17  Karma  +4   White WGs very hit and miss. Hot but bad service. Better luck next time
Sherno   20-7-2018 22:22  Karma  +5   Better luck at KH next time!
bohica   20-7-2018 21:23  Karma  +4   Stay the course, it can only get better...
Mister   20-7-2018 20:57  Karma  +3   It gets better
lawacu   20-7-2018 18:42  Acceptance  +1   Thank You
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2018 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Kurrokurro's post

If this really was your first punt ever, know that many a maiden punt, like first-time sex, doesn't live up to one's imagination.

Manage your expectations, relax and try to connect with the girl. Gentle foreplay is good. If she starts to respond to what turns her on, that itself can be a turn-on, and her service might improve.

Why not try Fuji if you're in CWB?

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   21-7-2018 15:15  Karma  +8   good advice!
Coffeee   21-7-2018 04:07  Karma  +3   That's good advice right there.
lawacu   20-7-2018 21:44  Acceptance  +1   Good