Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2018 07:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CWB walkup, next to Times Square

Date & Time of Session: Aug 11, 2018, around 6pm
Name: didn't get it, we exchanged WeChat info; would have posted a pic from WeChat but the file requirements are too limiting
Link: http://go141.com/en/A61467-CB-Massage-CoCo.html?ref=Search(region
Nationality & Language: Mainland, mandarin, some cantonese
Face: 3/5, not ugly at all, just kind of plain; light brown hair
Body:  3/5, thick, lots of T&A, C cup, smooth, pale skin and nipples, thick ass, smells nice; says she is 160cm in height
Skill: massage 1/5, HJ 4/5
Service: good personality and conversation; pleasant to be around, good skills with hands in the right places, otherwise shitty massage with no apparent training
GFE: 4/5 if you can communicate; as above, she has a good personality
PSE: I always assume there is a camera, for their safety
Price & Session Length: $500, plus $100 tip; session length was a little over an hour and I guess I could have stayed longer, but what's the point
Repeat: Yes, good connection, experience, and relatively clean facility

On a rainy August afternoon in HK, there is not much to do for a bro visiting from the good ol' US of A, especially with tedious dinner obligations a few hours later. LKF may be happening later in the evening, but even that has become tiresome after years of prowling and overpriced drinks, occasional successes and more failures. Now I am a fan of the small, walkup spa: there is none of the pressure and hassle of the larger saunas - although there is a time and place for those- nor the impersonality of the walkup buildings (for lack of a better term). I was looking for something nearby, and after reading this bro's review http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1, I gave it a try.

I texted the number (in English) from the 141 page; it is the number posted on the sign in front of the spa, and made an appointment with "CoCo". Of course when I arrive the girl is not "CoCo", per se, but who really expects that. She ushers me in to the room immediately before I can even get a good look at her body, brings me a cup of water and tells me the price - $500 - literally no BS. She is from Sichuan, she says, and she only speaks mandarin with a little cantonese, which is fine by me.

The facility is typical for this type of place: a waiting area, ostensibly for foot massage but more likely for employees to sleep; a front desk area with video screens of the entire place and entrance; and two, maybe three small rooms for massage. At least the walls were thick enough that I did not hear anybody else there; it may have been that at that time the place was empty anyway. There was another girl there, probably the manager, who was a little older, thinner and shorter, spoke cantonese, who later offered to join for a "double massage", which I declined. She would probably be the one who speaks English.

As I said above, this girl is playful enough; after the shower, she grabbed the towel off my waist with a smile, saying "you don't need this". Ok, then. She proceeds to massage my back through a towel and then without with oil. Her massage skills were 1/5 at best; just crude jabbing at known sore areas, no use of the elbows, no real knowledge or training in massage. All of this I could put up with, since this was only the "getting to know you" period, as we conversed, me in cantonese, her in mandarin, miscommunications abounding. She would ask personal questions, fein surprise, laugh, pretend to get mad and slap my ass gently; all in good spirit while giving her shitty massage. She told me some things about herself, I would give her thighs and ass a squeeze when they came around. Some bros may wonder why I bother getting friendly with them; to that I would say that I find that the service becomes more personable, intimate, not as mechanical or forced; in a word, the GFE. To each his own.

Time to get to business: suffice it to say that if her regular massage skills were 1/5, then her HJ skills were 4/5. This girl knows how to work a cock with her hands, period. Starting with me prone, she massaged my ass, inner thigh, and buttcrack area while kneeling between my legs, all the while chatting casually. When I turned over, with my thighs on top of hers, she continued with her gentle fingers, all the while I'm hard AF and ready to blow at any moment. She knew how to keep me from losing my cool too quickly, and would move from shaft to anus so I could regain my composure, all the while we are both still chatting - me with my mind in two places at once - talking in a calm way while totally enjoying the ebb and flow. I told her to take it slow, that I did not want just the old rub and tug - any granny can do that - I wanted to enjoy the experience with an attractive, young and fun girl. This is what I came for - those sensations of being on the precipice, and not falling, but just on the edge and staying there - something the wife doesn't do. There are times when a good HJ is better than anything, especially sex with a condom, which is garbage IMO. Why would I eat with a plastic bag in my mouth? But I digress... it's time to finish the job, after all the sensations building up, she gets off the table, takes her tits out and puts them in my face to suck on while she finishes me off. We exchanged WeChat and she walked me out amicably.

Like another bro said, not enough credit is given to these "down to earth, everyday, working man's" walkup spas. Who knows, maybe I'll get another session and we'll see what comes of it. Could we make a monetary arrangement for BBBJ?

Recent Ratings
Jungalist   13-8-2018 20:04  Acceptance  +1   
fortune2020   13-8-2018 12:44  Karma  +3   Glad you liked my recommendation. Sorry the massage was bad. I've had good ones there.
batman108   13-8-2018 12:03  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
zennor   13-8-2018 05:21  Karma  +4   You had fun - most important factor
TwistedMirror   12-8-2018 22:27  Karma  +4   
SimonTheShark   12-8-2018 12:43  Karma  +5   If someone of using a plastic bag in YOUR mouth like a condom, youre not don't it right :)
JackTheBat   12-8-2018 10:17  Karma  +8   "getting friendly with them"...THIS.
jeffzeke   12-8-2018 08:20  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.