Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill:  9/10
Service:  FS
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price: 3000 RMB overnight

So I was in Shenzhen with a friend of mine and we wanted to hit up a KTV.  He called some of his old contacts and hey didnt have anything available so I contacted this one agent that I knew from thr past. He hooked us up with the last room at this particular KTV in Luohu. We got there around 8:15 PM and the agent met us in the room and starting bringing some girls in. I miss the old Changping days where there was a lineup of 400 where you can pick from but times have changed and beggars cant be choosers.

I ended up with a cute Chongqing girl named Angel and proceeded to drink/sing for the next few hours. The MM rate was 700/2000/3000 - definitely not cheap anymore. My friend actually settled the bill and I just took care of my girl. Went back to the hotel (Grand Hyatt) and chatted for a bit while staring out the window looking at the city below. While chatting, she starts kissing me and I knew I was in for a good time.

Showered and then the fun began. The sex was just as if she was my GF, dfk the whole time. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy and everything else in between. Cleaned up and went to bed. Woke up around 9 and round two was the same. Great girl. Showered after and when it was time to leave, I discreetly put thr cash in her handbag, hugged, kissed and went our separate ways.

Recent Ratings
jjwongg   14-8-2018 21:22  Karma  +3   
Pacifichopper   14-8-2018 06:13  Karma  +3   excellent!!
hotjac   13-8-2018 14:02  Karma  +2   
batman108   13-8-2018 11:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks