Date: June 2023
Link: https://www.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/dames/niki-swit-new.html
Ethnicity: Eastern Europe, Belarus
Face: 5/5 - She looks beautiful, young fresh
Body: 4/5 - Slim with natural C cups, nice ass
Service: 3/5 - BBBJ, DFK
Price:  €150 / 1 hour
Return: Maybe

Visited Niki, a young girl (she advertises as 18 years old) she is 24, receive near the central station in Antwerp.  The photos are real.  She is super pretty and sweet, she speaks a little English, enough to have a little conversation.  I gave her €150,- for 1 hour and I took off my clothes.  She did the same and in the meantime we chatted a bit.  Her body is fantastic. C-cup natural, a super tight tummy and ass, and a pretty face.  I couldn't resist and grabbed her twins from behind while kissing her neck. Turned her around for a moment kiss/DFK then immediately I sucked the twins, so good and perfect. She moans a bit.

After moment we went to bed and I lay down on the bed and she crawled on top of me, teasing and kissing my body.  I was too focused on those beautiful breasts.  While kneading those lovely big tits I sucked on her nipples, meanwhile I explored her pussy a bit with my other hand and try to put a finger in her but she stopped me. Then she descended and gave me a bbbj. It was good but a bit soft.
Little bro was hard and I want to fuck her bad so I gave her signal so she put a condom on little bro. She went on top and she felt tight. What a view while fucking her, beautiful young, the brown eyes, hair, the slim face/body and the twins. I went for kiss and DFK and sucked the twins. We changed to missionary position and again great view, first putting her slim legs on my shoulders while she is looking at me with beautiful eyes. After I couldn't wait and I want to come and went for DFK and came a moment later.

She gave me wet tissue to cleanup. After she laid against me. We kissed and she was exploring my body with here hands and tickling me. A bit chit chat and she likes sushi.
After a while relaxing I started kissing and DFK while I was playing her pussy and this time she allowed me to put a finger inside her, later 2 fingers and she was getting wet. She went down on me for bbbj and this time with more feeling, suction and tongue.
After a bit I went down on her and started to pamper her fresh pussy.  She has small pussy lips, it looked like a real teen pussy.  After a nice long lick in which I regularly pushed my tongue deep in. I was ready and hard. She put a condom on little bro.  And I went for doggy position cause the beautifull view. Grabbed the twins again from behind kissing her neck. I couldn't hold it and I came.

After I took shower, dressed, she show me way out and gave me a kiss.

I had a good date with this beautiful young girl.
Cause I want a fresh girl with hot body n looks.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Asiangaijin   14-6-2023 22:23  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   12-6-2023 11:06  Karma  +8   
Skepti10   11-6-2023 11:33  Karma  +8   
cca1780   11-6-2023 08:13  Karma  +1   
sexyloser   10-6-2023 22:51  Karma  +2   
Burton6999   10-6-2023 22:48  Acceptance  +1   
Berk98   10-6-2023 22:11  Acceptance  +1   
Token7   10-6-2023 21:18  Karma  +3   Hot.
Gstu   10-6-2023 20:45  Acceptance  +1   I need to go to Antwerp immediately!
Jjaa123   10-6-2023 19:42  Karma  +3