Nationality & Language: Chinese, almost no English
Face: 4/5, fuck me look and naughty smile
Body: 4/5, tall and slender
Skill: 4/5, bit drunk to remember though
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 Delicious
Price & Session Length: see below
Repeat: Definitely

I met Winnie on Saturday in a drunk crazy party organised for my friend's divorce and 40th birthday (occurred almost at the same time - poor bastard). For this occasion, me and some pals decided to throw in some money to cheer the man up. Some of us have done their fair bit of stag parties in the past and said why can't a guy have a stag night for his divorce - more or less the other side of the tunnel anyway. There were 5 of us, including the birthday boy, and we went out to Wanchai to dance and drink beers and when it got late (and us fairly drunk), we got a bunch of rooms in the Island Shangs to sleep.

We drank some more beers in the room and my divorced birthday friend got into a reminiscing mood which was not a good sight. I have been a regular of Kama since they opened. So I took out my phone and texted them to see if I could invite all the kama girls to come over for nightcaps (OK I was pretty drunk at that point). Incredibly she (I assume a she; don’t know who is at the helm anymore) texted back: yes but can it be later as they were still full house. I asked how late and she said 2am. Given that it was almost 1am it's a deal. Then she asked me what we were up. I told her the story about my pal, then she said that's easy. You wanted a stag night, let's do a stag night! She offered to send 5 girls over. One of them will do some dancing (!) for us, and then each of us can take a girl to our rooms for a 90 min B2B massage.

When the girls were downstairs (15 min late as it turned out that they get quite busy in these small hours), I sneaked out to bring them up. I took them to my room first (the other guys were in the birthday boy's room watching TV). I got room service to send some champagne up to his room, while the girls changed from their decent street clothes (jeans and stuff) into the sexy little numbers they brought with them. I paid them as well. The damage is $1300 each girl. Whatever. Money you can make all the time but when will you get 5 Chinese girls changing in your hotel room.

They told me their names which were impossible to remember. I know Cassie and Emily from before, but the other girls just murmured their names. One tall girl was unlike the other fragile thin SYT and had this fuck me smile on her face -- she actually looks a little bit like a Korean that is totally MCOT. Later that night I learned her name was Winnie. I made a mental note to have her tonight. Anyway, they got undressed in my room and I just lay in bed to watch. The girls tried to murder me by burying me with their warm clothes. Priceless.

After they got changed I took them across to my pal's room where the guys were drinking beer. They didn't know about my cunning plan so went totally crazy. One of them has been to kama before and knows some of girls. The girls were gamed for everything and soon each guy has a girl in his arms. I strategically positioned myself next to Winnie so that she ended up sitting on my lap. We settled down with champagne and the girls could really drink. Sound of snogging all around. I really love Mainland girls, who drink and laugh and play hard. These girls are unlike the local Hong Kong princesses that are shite.

Things got blurred after this point, as the champagne (and our cumulative drinking that day) was taking effect. I kind of remember one of the girls got her phone out and played some music. I think it was Taylor Swift or some crap like that. She started dancing ON THE BED. Surreal. The other girls were enjoying more than we do and shouting and clapping. Winnie was sitting on my lap and was kind of grinding my LB with her arse all night. My LB was hard and she was swiping her buttock along my shaft. Time to leave the show.

I took Winnie back to my room. DFK and rolling in the bed. She had this fuck me look on her face and smiled in a wicked naughty way. Her English was non-existent but who goes to Kama girls for conversations? Winnie was all over me and didn't wait for shower and peeled our clothes off. She licked me all over and twisted her hot body over mine. Her skin was really smooth and tasted great and as I said her body type is MCOT. She is tall and slender and hot and wet and delicious, and horny as hell. I was horny too so I let her toss me off. Then she showered me, and managed to get me hard again. That led to more DFK. We returned to bed and I think she did some massage for me but shamefully I started to dose off once I hit the pillow. We have been drinking pretty much nonstop since lunchtime that day and it was 2am.  That's 12 hours of heavy drinking. We fooled around a bit, DATY but I struggled to stay awake. I think Winnie let herself out. I was waken up briefly by some whispering in my room. I think it was the girls coming in to change. All together a fantastic night. Perfect way to celebrate my pal's new life as a single man.  

In general, I think the girls in our party looked more relaxed and were more ready to have fun I have ever seen them. I assume it's because they enjoyed being away the work place, and as a group they are more confident and open to interactions. The champagne, as always, certainly helped. All in all a great experience. Pricey, and the hungover is killing me, but hey it's for a pal.

Recent Ratings
mich1234   7-8-2018 07:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
joey88   6-8-2018 11:49  Karma  +5   Awesome!
adrenal   4-8-2018 01:41  Karma  +6   
zennor   3-8-2018 06:03  Karma  +4   Could use a mate like you. Excellent idea.
JJJ37   3-8-2018 00:22  Karma  +8   Brilliant!!
Mike747   2-8-2018 19:02  Karma  +4   Excellent
MinorInfection   2-8-2018 13:28  Karma  +4   Excellent
stinkyfeet   2-8-2018 13:06  Karma  +10   
NeverWong   2-8-2018 12:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
Al_Deniro   28-7-2018 02:25  Acceptance  +1   Nice!
reallazymofo69   25-7-2018 23:44  Karma  +2   wow dude, amazing story, sorry about your bro but glad you guys had fun
56kicks   25-7-2018 16:12  Karma  +3   Great story and great pal!
timosauros   25-7-2018 02:05  Karma  +3   Favorable Excellent idea for an awesome night
omegasupreme   24-7-2018 20:57  Karma  +3   Excellent
syncrogue   24-7-2018 14:09  Acceptance  +4   Incredible! Nice!
banter141a   24-7-2018 14:07  Acceptance  +4   
hotjac   24-7-2018 13:49  Karma  +3   super fun - guys need more pals like you ;)
dododo   24-7-2018 10:25  Karma  +3   
Placebo52   24-7-2018 09:04  Acceptance  +1   Original
lawacu   24-7-2018 07:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   24-7-2018 02:44  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
korumba   23-7-2018 21:49  Acceptance  +1   mongerlord!
deviantmindhk   23-7-2018 16:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
austin821   23-7-2018 14:07  Karma  +5   Awesome
Mister   23-7-2018 13:46  Karma  +4   Would love to see the video ;-p
flanagan888   23-7-2018 13:41  Karma  +2   Everyone needs a friend like you!
Coffeee   23-7-2018 12:49  Karma  +3   What a great way to cheer up a mate!
Sibil2   23-7-2018 12:27  Karma  +4   You’re a good friend!
koroquet   23-7-2018 09:31  Karma  +3   Thank you for sharing. Good luck to your friend.
ahhoney
Nookie Newbie

UID 153172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2018 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Appleaday's post

So Totally you pay $6500 for how many hours?
Appleaday
Musky Member

UID 143210
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 6
Karma 128
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2018 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 ahhoney's post

Bro, I honestly don't know. The girls were in my pal's room for champagne for about 30 min, then I retired to mine with the girl. After that, things were kind of a blur. I fell asleep after some actions, and the girl let herself out. I never discussed with the guys what happened in their respective rooms.  I don't know collectively how much my $6500 lasted in terms of time, or number of shots etc. In fact, we never talked about that night again.