Reading Access 30
Registered 29-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2018 04:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taiwan Kaohsiung KTV

Thread Subject: KTV
Date & Time of Session:  2016
Location: 800台灣高雄市新興區大同一路188號 (No. 188, Datong 1st Road, Xinxing District Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 800)
Name: 新樂園精品會館 (New Paradise)
Agent: 洪 緯 (Hong Wei)
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Must speak Chinese)
Service: You get to pick the girl. Tell the papa-san what type of girl you are looking for.
GFE: Yes
Price & Session Length: Around $35,000 NTD total with take out not including hotel
Repeat: Went there only once

So during my stay in Taipei I decided to visit Kaohsiung for a few days. I traveled there using the High Speed Rail and stayed in a hotel. Went to the KTV and was offered some selection of girls to choose from. I chose one and we talked and got to know each other. Interestingly the WG told me that there was a KTV for girls where there are guys who cater to women and that the men looked handsome. Some looked like David Beckham. Wtf, I don't get that at all and they would purposely let you see their dice in order to not let the girl lose the game rofl. Anyways I took the girl back to my hotel nearby via taxi. We showered and proceeded to f. I did missionary but like 10 minutes afterwards she said she wanted to stop. I agreed and I asked her where I should unload. Ironically she said on her face. I was shocked but I obeyed. Fortunately I exploded violently all over her face that time. Unfortunately I did not take in the moment because I felt rushed to get a towel. I was kind of nervous for some reason. Afterward we cleaned up she joked at me saying it was like I hadn't come in a thousand years lol. Funny thing was I was just at a massage place yesterday and did it twice. One girl and one girl. Though not Taiwanese and not that good looking. Anyways long story short it was enjoyable but I should have took in the picture. Oh well next time.

Recent Ratings
blast77   19-5-2018 13:51  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   18-5-2018 13:37  Karma  +8   you are finding a lot of action in Taiwan!
batman108   18-5-2018 11:02  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks