Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2018 02:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Jina, Honey Girl @ North Point

Thread Subject: Thai Jina, Honey Girl @ North Point
Date & Time of Session: May 15, 2018 @ 2pm
Name: Jina
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72410-NP-HoneyGirls-jina.html?ref=My+sisters+column
Agent: No name. Decent English. Understands all the questions I ask, but the responses are pretty good with some minor grammar errors (grammar nazi!)
Nationality & Language: Thai / English (English is decent, or passable)
Face: 4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $600 HKD & 45 minutes
Repeat: No

After reading SimonTheShark's posts on Song, I just had to see if I could partake in a song.

Sadly, I was not able to, haha! I contacted the agent asking for Song, but was told she had already gone. So, agent responded with other options who were available. There were 5 options, Jina, Mini, Lina (Linda), Yaya, & (forgot the last name). I think Mini & Yaya had a great look to them. They weren't hot, but looked average. Meanwhile, Jina looked pretty cute, but something told me I shouldn't go with her. (I think it's like a too good to be true sort of thing. I felt like I'd go with Jina for the looks, but Yaya & Mini would be graet). Anyway, I decided on Jina 'cause why not. She's cute and I hoped to have a good time with a cutie. I booked her through the agent for the following day. I go to bed, but really couldn't. My sleep kept getting interrupted for one reason or another.

On the day of, I wake up and I'm super tired. I then made an effort to jack off so I could enjoy the session a little longer. I make it to the hotel and message the agent. He tells me the room number and I go up the elevator. I'm in the elevator with 2 other guys and it gets to my floor. Shit, the room is directly in front of the elevator. I make a right pretending I'm going elsewhere until their elevator sends them up. Go back and ring the doorbell of the HG.

She opens the door and I'm pleasantly surprised. She looks just like the pictures on her profile and from the pictures the agent sent. Great. I get in and she tells me to pay first. Fine. I give her the money and she tells me to undress and leave my clothes on the chair. Done. She drops her panties and I'm like . She's got a great figure, thin, nice ass, wide hips (but I like it) & a nice LS. She takes off her bra and I'm also like . She's got a nice rack and they look real. They're not tight and round like the fake ones, but large with a nice hang. And on top of that she's cute. I feel like this is too good to be true.

Before we jump into the shower, I tell her I don't want a BBBJ. She says "what?" with the face to match . I told her if she's gonna blow me, it's gotta be a CBJ. She gives me this look like I offended her and says to not worry she always does CBJ (unsure of this). I feel like we're off to a bumpy start. And then we're off to the showers.

The shower was uneventful. Believe me, I would love to get a WBBBJ or a BBBJ, but I gotta play it safe. We just shower and that's it. I ask her if she does rimming. She gives me another face and I had to explain to her. "Do you do anal licking?". I immediately get a firm no to that. Judging from her response, she thinks I was asking for anal. Sensing this I repeat the words, anal licking. Firm no. (she probably still doesn't get it). We get out and dry ourselves and head back into the bedroom.

She directs me to get onto the bed and she grabs a condom. Usually at this point, I'm rock hard, but today was just off. LB was not at his best and she put capped me for the CBJ. I'm lying on the bed, legs slightly apart, and she's right between there with LB in her mouth. Fabulous. LB is soft and steadily growing in her mouth. It was a great sight having this cutie just working on LB. I asked her to DT and she gives me this BS reason that she's had some sort of surgery in her throat. (I'm thinking , what kind of excuse is that?)

This lasts for a little while and she gets up. Tells me to get up and she gets on the bed and spreads it. Ok, so it's time for mish (but what I really wanted to start off with was CG). LB goes semi-soft so it takes a few seconds to get him back at attention. I go in and she's tight. Niiiice. I go down on her breasts and suck on her nipples. Her breasts are amazing. They're so soft & supple like pillows. We go at it in this position for a short time as the position was awkward (at least for me). I couldn't really continue thrusting without having my face at the wall or bed post. Sure, I could've pulled her down, but at this point I've been holding myself up for quite some time in an awkward position. I want CG and tell her what I want. She then tells me she can't do it. I don't remember why, but I recall thinking her reason didn't make sense cause I got LB in you. Whatevers. Huge turn off for me with the excuses.

Fine, let's do doggy. Up to this point, it has been a bit disappointing and I've lost my hard on. She bends over and I can see that fabulous ass, but I'm tired from lack of sleep and a bit turned off by her at this point. I'm trying to get LB back up and running, but she is just bent over & ready for action. I can see her rolling her eyes and she turns around lying down. She's waiting there for me to get ready. I ask her to help and LB goes back to work (I guess having another person's hands on LB is more effective ). And we're back, I slide LB in with some resistance (she's still a bit tight) and man does she get a pounding. This was the best part of the session. Her ass was so soft and supple. It had a great feel to them. The motion of grabbing her ass and slamming it in just felt so perfect, but I could tell it wasn't so perfect for her. I'm not a long guy (maybe 5 - 5.5), but LB can get some nice girth on him. The reason I can tell she's not enjoying it is because she's trying to 'get away'. I'm pounding on the poor little thing and she keeps inching forward so she doesn't take all of LB. I want to bring her hips back while she's trying to move her hips forward. Eventually, I'm just done and I want her to continue receiving service from her. I ask her to continue the CBJ, but gives a half-assed excuse about once I penetrate she can no longer CBJ. If she was concerned about hygiene, she could've recapped. Maybe she was trying to conserve the condoms for the rest of you guys!

Fine, let's just end it. At this point, it's probably 25-30 minutes in. I tell her to just jerk me off. She starts with it capped, but it just doesn't feel good even with the lube. I tell her to uncap and she does it instantaneously. I think she wants to get this done quickly. Meanwhile, I'm just lying there trying to enjoy it, but her HJ is so mechanical. She's tugging and tugging, but she's doing it at light speed. It's too fast and too rough. She's gotta be gentle. I'm rock hard, but it's just not working out for me. It's taking FOREVER for me to get there because it's just too rough. At some point, she stops and asks me if I'm gonna cum and my session is going to end. I think to myself that we can't possibly be near that far into our session. Once again, huge turn off cause she's trying to rush me. I tell her what she wants to hear, "I'm almost there".

Seemed to work for me. I eventually and we're done. I think she's relieved and we go shower. She cleans me for a bit and we're out of the shower and back into our clothes. I thank her and I leave.

So, would I go back? Dunno, probably not. I think the session started off on the wrong foot. Maybe she was tired. Maybe she was having a bad day. Maybe I was expecting too much from a cute girl (too good to be true?).

Recent Ratings
frontline   19-5-2018 09:13  Karma  +5   
halfclover   17-5-2018 16:02  Karma  +6   Thanks for reportig
Nekko   17-5-2018 13:13  Karma  +2   hotter than most of the girls in the agogos in TL
batman108   17-5-2018 10:42  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   17-5-2018 10:04  Karma  +10   she must be tired, not a great punt, but thanks for sharing.
tenaciousd   17-5-2018 09:33  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing bro.
Mister   17-5-2018 09:01  Karma  +4   Nice novella. Service inversely proportional to hotness is a good rule of thumb
donggeunyang
Lustful Lord

UID 237487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 551
Posts 15
Karma 550
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2018 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
These are not my pics, but from the DB. Posted here for the posterity of this post.

[ Last edited by  donggeunyang at 17-5-2018 02:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   19-5-2018 01:30  Karma  +8   
UncleDad   17-5-2018 13:13  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic
Tybear   17-5-2018 12:54  Karma  +4   Wow oh wow them some knockers
batman108   17-5-2018 10:43  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   17-5-2018 10:05  Karma  +5   nice breasts!
Sherno   17-5-2018 09:48  Karma  +3