Face:  8/10 cute
Body: 9/10 if you like tiny girls
Skill: 6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  12000 bhat for 24 hours
Repeat: Yes

She looked great, absolute stunner and incredible body. After a quick shower, we sat down and had a few beers and got to know each other a bit. One thing led to another and I got an incredible BBBJ followed by some great sex in many different positions.

We walked down to a rooftop place in Terminal 21 for a quick dinner (Great beef lasagna!) and then she asked if I would like to go to Soi Cowboy for a few drinks. I've never been to a gogo bar before with a girl already with me - and it was quite an interesting experience.

We made a quick stop at Tilac (met my hot coyote from the last trip and exchanged line IDs) and had a few drinks while watching some incredible coyote performances. The bar was absolutely packed (atleast 50-80 girls) and many punters as well. We then decided to go to NEP for a few more drinks and took a metered taxi over (Incidentally first time I have got a taxi in Bangkok on the meter!).

We started out with Billboard which was packed solid with girls and punters - They had some amazing music and a LOT of girls, some of them were fairly attractive as well. One of the girls was good friends with my girl but unfortunately she got BF'd before I could call her over! . We have several drinks here and my girl and I spent the night picking our favorite ass, tits etc from the girls on stage

We then went down to Bangkok Bunnies which was pretty much dead. 2-3 punters, 15 girls doing the shuffle and mellow music. Very disappointing. We finished our drink and bounced.

We ended the night up at Butterflies, which was great. Not so many girls (20-30) but many of them were very attractive and great dancers. The music was good (and those leather sofas are soo comfortable!!) so we stayed for a few hours and had several dozen drinks here. Got this dark skinned girl with glasses to come have a few drinks with us - She was a phenomenal dancer and great body and personality. She gave me several great lap dances and spent a lot of the night dancing together my with girl.

As the night went on and my girl got drunker, she started moving around the bar and dancing with many of the girls and was great fun! I got several nods of approval from other punters around

Anyway, at this point I decided I was ready for round 2, so we payed the bill and headed back to my hotel.

Once back, we had a few more drinks and my girl performed a private show for me (in some sexy lingerie) for an hour or so - She loves to dance so that was a lot of fun and very sexy. Eventually this turned into an incredible BJ (She really has some amazing skills!) that went on for very long and after a bit of 69, we fucked in cg, reverse cg, doggy, sideways, missionary, scissor and I eventually finished in 69 while receiving a sloppy deep throat BJ with CIM and swallow!

At this point it was close to 3-4 AM so we pretty much passed out on each other.

All in all it was a great night - I am not sure if I will do another 24 hour booking again though (Honestly after the first 4-5 hours, it gets a bit boring and the monger in me wants a new girl every few hours!). I think I am much better suited to Gogos but this was a very different and fun experience as well.

Recent Ratings
akibaaustralia   2-7-2018 14:22  Acceptance  +1   Well done thanks for the review
davcha   10-5-2018 15:25  Karma  +2   Thanks. Will definitely be using them. Contemplating one of the ladies with a lb!
Sherno   10-5-2018 09:53  Karma  +3   Awesome
Pinkpuffy69   10-5-2018 03:55  Karma  +3   Cool always wanted to try threm
Phaychay   10-5-2018 01:42  Karma  +4   
batman108   10-5-2018 01:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   9-5-2018 22:11  Karma  +4   Original!
p0ison   9-5-2018 17:20  Karma  +4   Nice report! welcome to the forum!!