Name:  Sophia
Nationality & Language: Spanish, Anglais and Espanol
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 30 minutes
Repeat:  Too many other fish in the ocean.

The SO was occupied on a Saturday evening so, I though I would wander over to King Hing to see what the walkup scene is like. As per SOP learned from these forums, I took the lift to the top and started working down.  First thing that caught my attention was a nest of Russians on the top floor, doors open, lounging around in their lingerie, Very intriguing however, given the reputation for mediocre service I thought I'd keep wandering around. I saw several that looked interesting , mainly sneeking peaks as other bros opened the doors, but I kept looking, mainly just enjoying the whole scene.  Saw a verry cute PRC whose door bell I rang but, she didn't answer. GPS ? Maybe . Maybe not.   Plenty of other doors.
  Somewhere on the 7th floor I happened to look in as another bro was talking to Sophia, and she sparked my interest, especially since she had a bit more booty then was typical.  I assumed she was Russian.  After wandering around a bit more I decided to come back and pop my walkup cherry with her. I asked if she did 69 and she said okay, $600.  Blond hair,  Medium height, c Cup boltons and a nice curvy booty. After a bit of convo , I learned that she was actually from Spain.
I enter the room , manage to find someplace to put my clothes and managed to get a shower in the tight space.  After her shower, seperately due to the confined space, I lay face down for some light massage.  She actually had a bit of skill in this area.  Unfortunately, when I raised my hips to give better access to LB, she misunderstood this as a request for butt play and, after slipping a finger condom on and started fingering my star fish.  I thought she might be going for some prostate stimulation so I let it go on for a minute or two but, had to call quits on that as I was getting a bit tender, especially after the 16 hour plane ride a couple of nights before.  So, I roll over for a bit of 69.  Very nice which went on for quite a while. Unfortunately , little brother wasn't cooperating on this trip so, after much attempt on her part , I wound up masturbating to release.  After some clean up, we chatted a bit more as I enjoyed the view of her lovely body. Dressed up and on my way.
If I am ever lucky enough to return to HKG,  I definitely want to spend more time in the walkups.

Recent Ratings
Maxmena   10-7-2018 18:20  Acceptance  +2   Does somebody know if she still in HK?
MothToAFlame   2-5-2018 01:26  Karma  +2   Original
jeffzeke   30-4-2018 13:00  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. It's rare to find a true Spaniard WG in HK.
TFA   28-4-2018 22:24  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
ramont   28-4-2018 09:02  Karma  +4   Interesting
batman108   28-4-2018 00:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks