Agent: PM me
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1600 RMB for 60 min (actual ~75 min)
Repeat: absolutely, she was amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first punting experience in Beijing and it far exceeded my expectation, so I would like to share it with the mates here.  Also my second report ever, so bear with me if you find it less smooth as you'd have liked - will get better with your Karma:-)

After a long flight, I arrived at Beijing for a dinner meeting.  Afterwards, feeling an urge to get an erotic massage, I contacted this place that I saw from a a review (Hidden Dragon - you can find it easily by Goodling; or PM me and I will send you the agent's WeChat).  I wasn't looking for FS but rather just a happy ending as this place did not have FS on the menu anyway.  I asked the agent if she has a girl available to send to my hotel room; however, she explained to me that the hotel that I was staying was not girl-friendly.  So her girls did not want to come out.  Instead, she convinced me to go there for an incall service.  I have never done an in call as I prefer outcall but it was quite late and I had not other options.  So I decided to adventure a little bit and told her I would go there.  She sent me their location via WeChat, and after a bit work, I arrived at this nice apartment.

Opening the door was a very good looking girl with a pretty cute face and a body that I liked a lot (she was wearing a short skirt and a top with a clear view of her blobs It turned out that was Lisa, who I picked to massage me.  The apartment was clean and cozy, and after chit-chatting a bit with the agent and Lisa, the room was ready for me.  I picked a Nuru massage option but did not specify whether the happy ending option (HJ or BJ); however, there was a pleasant surprise

The room was warm and moderately lit with excellent vibe.  Now Lisa was only in her undie and bra, and she looked delicious.  My LB was already hard, so when she told me to undress completely, I was a bit embarrassed.  She helped me take my short off and told me with a big smile that there is no need to be shy - that put me at ease.  She started off by putting oil on me and gave me a wonderful massage - she was very skillful and her fingers and hands were magical About 15 min in, she got completely naked and started massaging me with her boobs - it was so soft and just a great feeling.  While lying face down, I reached back to touch her butt and feel her LS - she was partially shaved and had a nice lip down there.  She reacted nicely with my gentle touch, and things clearly got heated by now.  So I told her I wanted to turn around to face her but she asked me to be patient.... on man, she knew how to tease a man

I finally turned around, facing up to see her naked body.  Her boobs are a bit small (likely an A-cup) but cute.  Her lack of boob size was well compensated by the rest of her body - she has a nice flat tummy and quite a nice butt, not that common for Chinese girls.  I like girls with a nice butt, and she certainly has that.  Now the massage had stopped and my hands were busy exploring her all over - it felt so nice to touch and squeeze a young and beautiful body She then told me that she could offer a HJ, a BJ or a special.  I was pleasantly surprised to hear the "special", and quickly decided to go for it (obviously my brain wasn't thinking at that moment, you know what I mean Apparently, she offers the special at her discretion and only when she felt a chemistry between a particular client and her.  I was glad to believe her (why not?) and asked her to BJ me first and then the FS.

She asked if I wanted a covered or BBBJ, and I picked CBJ.  Her BJ was quite good - her mouth felt great wrapping around my rock hard LB.  I was fingering her while she was doing the BJ, and clearly neither of us could wait to get LB into LS.  She had an amazingly tight LS!  She rode me first CG and it was exhilarating to see my LB going in and out of her LS, while hearing her moaning loudly.  Then she turned around for a reverse CG so that she could see LB going in and out LS - the chemistry was fantastic, and the best part was that she was so into it and was clearly enjoying it as much as I was.  She also talked some dirty with me, which was super cute Finally, we turned to doggie, which apparently was her favorite position (and mine too).  I pounded hard while using my thumb massaging her butt hole, and she was moaning louder and louder.... after about 15 min of doggie, I couldn't hold any longer and just It was one of the most amazing cum that I have had in a while, and I collapsed on the bed.

She cleaned my LB up and then offered to shower me.  She was such a sweetie - cleaned me nicely in the shower - I don't think my GF would do that Then I dressed and we hugged and kissed before I happily went out of the door, having one of the best punt ever.  What an amazing serendipitous night.  I would absolutely go back to see her again next time in Beijing.

Recent Ratings
Girlsbuster   27-5-2018 22:41  Acceptance  +1   Wow. Awesome punt. Pls PM wechat.
Cruzaderhk   22-4-2018 23:46  Karma  +2   
hotjac   23-3-2018 23:15  Karma  +4   Great report - I will hit you up for contact WeChat if possible
jeffzeke   23-3-2018 06:35  Karma  +8   outstanding!
z3rostance   23-3-2018 05:04  Karma  +2   Excellent
drhee000   23-3-2018 05:00  Acceptance  +1   
cknc31   13-3-2018 14:51  Karma  +3   great report. bros asking for contact can google easily
mchk   12-3-2018 18:27  Karma  +4   Favorable
Pacifichopper   12-3-2018 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent reporting, envious of you :-) please pm her wechat or other contact. Thx
batman108   12-3-2018 11:17  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   12-3-2018 10:37  Karma  +5   Thanks
Placebo52   12-3-2018 08:26  Acceptance  +1   
obe   12-3-2018 08:22  Karma  +10   Excellent
Tybear   12-3-2018 07:20  Karma  +4   Excelllent
porkchops   12-3-2018 06:10  Karma  +4   Thanks!
scufferhk   12-3-2018 05:38  Karma  +5   Excellent
MothToAFlame   12-3-2018 04:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
tchengaa
Musky Member

UID 102818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 25
Karma 156
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-2-2013