Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2018 09:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Spring Spa Maoming Lu Shanghai

Date & Time of Session: Yesterday
Name: Chinese name I couldn;t pronounce

Nationality & Language: chinese/mandarin
Face: 3/5 - Not a butter face, but not beautiful
Body: 5/5 - Just my type, about 38KG, short and thin, very small breasts (What a chinese girl should look like)
Skill: 5/5 - very good with her hands
Service: 4/5 - No kissing
GFE: 2/5 - No Kissing
Price & Session Length: 328 plus tips
Repeat: yes, shes coming to the hotel today

I've been to this place a numberr of times, and reading the other forum IS somthing or another, seems like even this place was shut down for a while

I've gotten lucky by tipping the manager 50 RMB when going in and requesting a girl that is to my type, and he will send me a wechat when I'm in town letting me know of any fresh off the train girls that want to make extra tips

This gal didn't disappoint, half assed massage, but she knew how to work the cock.  on the flip the negotiations begin, she speaks no english and I speak no mandarin, but hand signs are all we really need right?  I've never gotten much more than a HE with naked and breast play here, but she was willing to do a CBJ for 500 rmb, I hate covered BJ so I negotiated full nude with DATY for 300.

God this girl was small, and perfect.  Big hairy bush, and so tight even if she let me put a finger in I don't know if it would fit.  But she went along with the DATY and she was lubing up quick.  She started squirming so I did get a finger in both of her holes as she came on my face, not quite squirting but gushing.  She wasn't happy with the penatration, but she was damned happy with the orgasm.  

She did a masterful job on the HE, she knows her away around a cock, she would play with my ass but no entrance.  

At the end I gave her a little extra tip, and she gave me her wechat.  We chatted back and forth last night and she wants to know if little brother would fit in little sister, I told her we could try.  

I don't think it's going in there.....and she didn't quote a price.  But she responded this morning that after she wakes up she is coming over.

No, I'm not giving out her number except in PM.  And not until I see her today to see if she's for real or just egging me on.  I love China.....

Recent Ratings
kcartery   10-4-2018 13:14  Acceptance  +1   how did her visit to hotel go?
triptix   29-3-2018 11:23  Karma  +2   
Creeper   25-3-2018 20:47  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   25-3-2018 13:33  Karma  +4   Nice, good luck!
Tybear   25-3-2018 13:23  Karma  +4   Nice find
Juplo   25-3-2018 13:03  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   25-3-2018 12:54  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks