Face:  6/10
Body:  7/ 10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 4/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  350 / 45min
Repeat: probably not her

Report: Checked their list of ladies for the day, the roster looked OK (from their description anyway) so good chance of getting someone good. People usually call ahead to book a girl but I like playing the roulette, so just show up and see who's available. Kind of backfired this time, I showed up and they didn't have any girls/rooms available (at 1130am, lots of us starting early??)

Sat for a minute and saw a girl walking into the back room and she looked OK. The mamasan asked if she's OK, then I didn't want to wait (I hate waiting in those places; at least if they let me leave I could go around the corner to the other 2 places. Anyway, they made me use the rooms downstairs (due to lack of rooms.) Had to pay beforehand because normally you pay at the counter when you leave, since I would leave from the downstairs I wouldn't go by their door and I guess they were worried I'd take off (even though they said it was for my convenience)

The room was smaller than the usual ones, plus the water wasn't hot at all. Had a good look at the girl, face was OK wish she had on some makeup. Tits were great and felt real, little ass. Pretty short, about 5ft.

She helped me shower, got my asshole nice and clean. I like getting a pop from BJ in the shower but it was a small shower so I skipped it. Laid down and she started the catbath, I don't like this usually but let her go through the motion while I played with her tits, and did some titty fucking when I was able to, they were nice and soft so that was fun. Then I was capped (CBJ most of the time for me, can't risk anything) and she went to down. BJ was nice and sloppy, which is rare, loads of time the girls just spit in the trashcan to keep it clean but this one just went to town, got her warm spit all over my balls and shit. Then came the rimming, she was a star, knew she cleaned my asshole thoroughly for good reason. Watching her bury her face in my ass got me so hard, after a few minutes she came back up and my cock slapped her in the face. Then she went back to BJ and she kept rhythm, alternating pressure and suction strength. It was about a week since my last so I held out as long as I could then just popped one of my biggest loads ever into the condom. She kept sucking while I was cumming too, I hate when other SPs just stop while I'm shooting.

Anyway she helped take off the condom, offered to shower (I guess people are less likely to fuck if they shower right after) and I declined. I didn't want to fuck anyway. Got a lacklustre massage then cleaned up and left.

I like this location, it's convenient and the girls are usually on the younger side than others so I return every now and then. The first time I went here I had a great time but the last 3-4 times it was below average to average so I might lay off this one for a few months to try others.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   23-1-2018 19:39  Karma  +4   Favorable
NeverWong   23-1-2018 16:21  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
hotjac   23-1-2018 12:53  Karma  +3   
batman108   23-1-2018 11:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
waldo   23-1-2018 11:03  Karma  +5   definitely hit and miss at these joints