Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $2500HKD/2hr
Repeat: YES

Went to WanChai last night to punt around.  Initially went to Escape at around 9:30pm but the place was empty.  The bouncer said to come back at 10pm so walked around and went to HK Cafe to listen to the band and check the scene.  It was a Tuesday night so the place was also dead with only 2 or 3 girls in there but not my type.  Stayed until about 10:30pm when I got bored.  I then went back to Escape while checking out the scene at Joe Bananas and saw some talent but really wanted to check out Escape as I've never been there.  Walked in and the place had some smokin' chicks from Russia, Thailand, and Vietnam everywhere.  Decided to take it easy as it was still early to check out the talent as it was my first time.  Saw a hot looking asian chick across the bar so went over there to take a closer look and check to see where she was from.  Smokin' body with a pretty smile but a bit of of a belly.  I talked her up and she's from Thailand.  This was a bit of a negative as I visit Thailand a lot and I didn't go to HK to take home someone that you can get in BKK for a fraction.  I moved on but enjoyed the interaction.  Walked around some more and talked to a few more chicks but again all from Thailand!!!  They were hot enough but I was being stupid and wanted someone from Indo or Philipines or at least Viet as I haven't had someone from those places in a while.  Everyone that I talked up was from Thailand.  Then the European chicks walked in.  Some pretty hot.  One sat next to me and talked her up a bit.  She wanted $8K HKD.  Moved on...no way as you better be Keilah Kang: https://www.instagram.com/keilah.k/ or someone as hot to get me to pay that much.  So the initial girl from Thailand looked like she was having a good time and moving to the music and seems like she would be extremely fun to play around with.  It was getting late so I lowered my standards a bit.  I walked over there to chat but another dude got there before I did.  I waited for them to disengage but then it was 30 min later and seemed like they were hooked up.  So now, I decided to walk around other bars a bit as I've been in Escape for a while.  Went back to HK Cafe while checking out Joe Banana again.  HK Cafe was still dead!!  Some more chicks but no where close to the talent as Escape.  So, I went back to Escape.  Saw another chick and was about to engage but once again too slow.  She was getting a drink with the bartender so I wanted to wait until she paid.  LOL  (Yes, I'm cheap...didn't want to buy her a drink before talking to her).  While I waited a dude who was talking to another chick disengaged and started to talk up to the chick that was getting a drink.  The girl he was talking to seemed annoyed that he switched focus midstream but then again, it's a bar and no strings.  They talked and again, I'm left there.  Then I saw this super hot girl that looked hispanic walking up with a bangin' body.  Ass was to die for and seemed like super string panties or nothing at all with her white jeans.  I then learned my lesson and made my way there and started to talk to her.  Her face was absolutely beautiful!  We then talked and she asked me to buy her a drink.  My little friend was doing all of the thinking so I said yes and she ordered two drinks.  She wanted me to have a drink too but since I've been there for a while, I've had plenty.  But then she talked me into it and again, my little friend was doing all the talking and I wanted to get back to my room with her ASAP so I got some more drinks.  We talked, she initially wanted $4k but I told her that I only had $2k in my wallet and that she was worth it but I didn't have enough at the time.  She said okay to $2500 and we were off.  

In the room, we started to mess around and she was super nice and looked even better in the light!  That's always the concern in bars is that they look good in the dark but not so when the lights are on.  I proceeded to take off her clothes and confirmed my suspicions - no panties and the ass was amazing!  She had a super padded bra but at that point I had a super hot face-wise and body naked in my room.  She jumped on the bed and we were off.  Missionary, doggy, etc and seeing a beautiful girl moan and breathing hard that's super tight made me in no time.   I would go for her again based on looks and tightness of her pussy all day long!  She's only at Escape a few more days though!

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   14-12-2017 09:50  Karma  +2   
porkchops   13-12-2017 15:40  Karma  +4   Thanks!
p0ison   13-12-2017 13:27  Karma  +4   Thanks mate for sharing!
Mike747   13-12-2017 13:14  Karma  +3   Excellent
blast77   13-12-2017 13:11  Karma  +6   Nice read
batman108   13-12-2017 12:22  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
JJJ37   13-12-2017 09:34  Karma  +5   4K, what is she thinking; that she is curtain bar girl?
aurufc   13-12-2017 08:45  Karma  +2   Thx for 1st report - 2.5k 2hrs single pop is really top end of Escape girls, so you know, and hope she was worth it :-)
Mister   13-12-2017 08:45  Karma  +4   Good first report. More in-room details and pix would be great