Registered 7-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2018 05:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Spring Massage - 148 Maoming road

Name: unknown
Date and Time: Dec 2, 2017 @ 10PM, Dec 3, 2017 @ 11:15 AM

For both sessions, the girls shared similar ratings:
Nationality & Language: Chinese -  Girl 1: mandarin w/ minimal english.  Girl 2: mandarin only
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5  B cups, slim
Massage Skill: 4/5 (for a non-veg massage parlor)
Service: 3/5 (HJ only)
GFE: 1/5 (touching, but nothing else)
Price & Session Length: 328rmb/90min + 200 for touching and for the girl to go topless
Repeat: Yes, if you want a half decent massage with a happy ending

Address/Directions:
148 Maoming Road, 2nd floor.  Cross street would be weihai road
Take subway line 2 and get off at west nanjing road. Head east until you see maoming lu and weihai lu and it will be a block or two away. The elevator is in the middle of the building on maoming lu.
You have to walk into the corridor and take the elevator up to the 2nd floor (do not take the flight of stairs... this will lead you to a different place)

Hi all,

First time posting, so please be nice.  I was in Shanghai in December 2017 and was looking for some fun.  Apparently, this was a bad time as many of the FS saunas and spas were being shut down.  I found this old post and decided to check it out:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D80  (credit goes to the OP and to the members posting comments, both of which were accurate)

The place has changed names since the post, it is now called Spring Massage.

Session 1:

I took the elevator to the second floor and was greeted by the manager (who could speak english).  I told him I wanted the 90 minute massage and then he told me I would have to wait for a girl to become available.  He brought me some complimentary tea as I waited.  That being said, I had no choice in the girl I wanted.  The girl was young, around 5ft3"  and was wearing a tight uniform with a short skirt.  She brought me to a room that looked like it was under renovation (there were boxes in the shower... so I assumed a shower wasn't required?)40 more for some special oil.  Why not?  The girl left a pair of paper boxers for me to change into and then left the room.  

She started with a back massage, which was pretty hot as she climbed on top of me for portions of the massage.  After finishing with my back she left the room to grab some hot towels that she placed over my back.  After relaxing for a while, she removed the towels, ripped of the paper boxers, slid between my legs (I am still face down) and started to play with my a-hole and tugged on my jr..    With about 10 minutes left, she stood up and then asked me to flip over.  At this point, she put up 2 fingers and signaled at her shirt... which I assumed to mean 200 for her to go topless.  Keep in mind that i'm an ABC who can't speak a word of mandarin, so trying to negotiate was really difficult for me.  She finished me off with a HJ as i groped her breasts .  After finishing, she helped me clean-up , I paid her the 200 tip and went outside to pay 328 at the front desk for the actual massage.

Session 2:

I had some time to kill before catching a flight so I decided to give it one more shot.  I decided to arrive shortly after the spa opened.  As I was waiting for the elevator (which is really slow btw), a young couple started waiting behind me.  Before I knew it, more people started to wait around the elevator.  As the elevator doors opened, a bunch of kids came out along with an older woman who I assume to be a teacher.  This happened a few more times before I was able to enter the elevator...  Turns out there is Sunday class that ends at around 11 AM.  So for those thinking of going at that time, you can save yourself some embarrassment/waiting and just go 30 min later.

After finally arriving in the spa, the same manager greeted me.  He gave me some tea before bringing me to a nicer room than I was in the day before.  At this point a girl walked in, started speaking in mandarin, and I just gave her a confused look.  She left and then another girl came.  The confused look on my face remained as she left pretty frustrated.  The manager came in with a smile on his face and asked which one I liked better.  To be honest, I picked the first girl who looked the least pissed.  

This time I was not asked if I wanted the special oil.  Both the normal oil and special oil felt the same, the special one had a bit of a stronger scent.  The girl left the same paper boxers and stepped out of the room.  I quickly changed into the boxers and proceeded to lie on the massage table.  She came back and then pointed at the shower.  Turns out you are supposed to take a shower first (Yes, yes...i'm a noob).  The massage was exactly the same as the night before, as if its a script they all follow.  She proceeded to ask me for 200 for her to go topless.  I tried to ask if she would do more, but she was like

All in all, this whole experience was pretty positive... considering I was cat phised by some QQ girl a couple days before... but that's a story for another day.

I attached a copy of the business card I got.  There are quite a few locations, but I am not sure if they will all be like this.  Going to the website is pointless, its just an advertisement to buy into the franchise.

Hope someone here finds this helpful.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   17-3-2018 21:20  Karma  +5   
Fantastipotamus   17-3-2018 18:57  Karma  +4   
Juplo   17-3-2018 04:33  Karma  +2   Great Info, Thanks
TroubleKorea65   16-3-2018 21:10  Karma  +2   
batman108   16-3-2018 13:16  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   15-3-2018 20:08  Karma  +6   Thanks
porkchops   15-3-2018 13:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
twiceAweek   15-3-2018 11:46  Karma  +6   thanks
jeffzeke   15-3-2018 11:20  Karma  +10   outstanding!
theworm   15-3-2018 10:04  Karma  +5   great intel bro, thanks.
Bodasen   15-3-2018 09:19  Karma  +3   
obe   15-3-2018 08:49  Karma  +8   Thanks and Welcome!
doghead   15-3-2018 05:24  Karma  +4   Thanks for exploring. If you want to avoid crowds at lift, use the stairs. No one would know wher u went or came from.
cowtowner6
Nookie Newbie

UID 233675
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 2
Karma 26
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2018 00:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mc28's post

This is my go to place for HE massage in SH.  They generally have the youngest and hottest HE massage girls in town.  They do cater to expats and the manager will set you up with a english speaker.  Also, tip the manager and he will get you the newest gals fresh off the bus.  Young girls from the village, amazing bodies and great service.
gm73
Nookie Newbie

UID 231297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 3
Karma 6
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2018 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Only to share that yesterday I visited the Spring Massage in Pudong Street. it was my first time there
SPA option 398 yuan for 90min.
the place is very clean. to notice that They removed the shower from the rooms.
i received a very good and relaxing massage from a pretty girl in miniskirt.
after 1 hour she asked if i want HJ. of course.....
but she asked extra 500yuan. no possibility to bargain, so i declined. no reason to spend almost 900 yuan for HJ.
my first and last time there
gerald9974
Nookie Newbie

UID 234137
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 2
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-3-2018
Location Philippines