Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2017 17:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yu Chuen Fong Spa, TST - Ada

Date & Time of Session: 30/10/2017, around 10:30PM
Name: Yu Chuen Fong Spa - Ada
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43120-TST-S ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, spoke decent canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5, little spinner with a  5/5 cute round ass.
Skill: Part 1, 3/5; Part 2, 2/5
Service: 3/5 (it was late)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $600, 45mins
Repeat: Yes but with a different girl

Detailed Report of the Experience:
This is my first time reporting here so bros, please have mercy.

Was out after dinner with friends in TST and didn't really fancy going home so why not go for a good rub and tug at YCF, one of my semi-regular joints. Called to see if Eva was available but alas, MMS told me she had gone home for the night. Undeterred I decided to gamble on other talent and ventured up anyway.

Rang the bell and was met by MMS who led me to a free room and and let me pick from the girls available. Passed on the first one but saw this little cutie walk past my room. Both brain and LB immediately went "WANT THAT ONE!" and MMS duly indulged me and told me to shower.

Felt like a 10min wait for her to come in after my shower, but when she entered she was cheerful, smiling, and introduced herself as Ada. No hug or anything, she just hung up her handbag, set up the bed and we were straight down to business. Her Part I skills are fairly decent, I'd say 7/10 as she applied the right amount of pressure in the right spots and was often checking if I was comfortable and enjoying it, which I was. She was cheeky enough to start teasing me by occasionally groping my ass or LB while massaging, and allowed me to return the favour to her shapely little ass which I just couldn't get enough of. She stayed fully clothed, which I was fine with

Aside from that she was quite chatty in canto, and was good company. Luckily for me, the language barrier isn't too much of a problem so she was comfortable making jokes and and engaging in some harmless flirting which added to the GFE. She even told me to get her Wechat before I left so I could come back and see her. She also mentioned she was about ready to go home before I requested her company, which made me appreciate her efforts even more so.

BUT.. things start to unravel a tad after this as she transitioned into Part II. I couldn't see any clock and didn't have my phone handy so i couldn't tell the time but I felt the towel massage had been a little rushed. I ignored my better judgement, seeing as she had already broken out the oil and was running her nails up and down my back and legs, and occasionally some light touches toward the nether regions which starting bringing LB to attention. But being supremely ticklish, she relented after watching me squirm and told me it was time for the flip.

This is where things started to go downhill. As I flipped, she started to strip off but I told her she could keep her clothes on as I wasn't in the mood to go further than a rub and tug. Upon hearing this the cheerful, friendly girl seemed to exit the room and Ada became all business. No more conversation, no  hugging, and not even the standard cat bathing as she just stood beside the table doing the deed trying to get me to blow ASAP. Unlucky for her it, took a while for me to get there, possibly because I sensed her mood change. To her credit, she persevered and post-explosion she went about her business, cleaning herself up before letting me get in the shower.

Having checked my phone after the shower, turns out the whole thing had been done in 45mins. Record time. I've never had this problem at YCF and taking into account that it was late, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Still I can't help but feel a little bit short changed. Was also a tad awkward having her in the room just watching me get dressed.. maybe im just used to the K-spa treatment where the girls go that extra mile. Anyway, thanked Ada regardless, paid, and left.

Having experienced both Eva and the legend that is Ivy, this is not my best experience at YCF. But my good visits there far outweigh the bad so I will inevitably be back, just not with Ada. But as always YMMV,  she is definitely a real looker so perhaps other bros will have better luck.

I apologise if this was long winded but I hope some of you get some help/insight/lols out of it. And again as this is my first report, any feedback is appreciated.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   8-11-2017 13:01  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
1673582736tgdw9   8-11-2017 07:30  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   7-11-2017 23:01  Karma  +5   
Mister   7-11-2017 21:07  Karma  +4   $600 clothed is YCF's rate? Girls strip for that elsewhere. She was counting on a bigger tip; that's what it's all ab ...