Link: not on db but on new141
Nationality & Language: PRC and mandarin
Face:  6/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10 WBBJ, massage, CIM
PSE: 9/10 very nice all the way
Price & Session Length: 400 for 30 mins
Repeat: WHY NOT

Time to start the hard week with a release. Read a few posts about her a few months ago and wondered if she was still on. She is still at the above mentioned place. Rang the bell and door opened quickly. She isn't 5"6 as displayed but more 160cm (don't know the conversion sorry). In my mind 5"6 was more like 170cm.

She was wearing black undies and I saw this huge set of boobs (I am a Boobs guy). Main goal was to test her BBBJ skills. Went in, room is very small. There is no place to walk.

Right in the shower with Suki, when her bras come off, some huge nipples appeared! First time seeing something that big! She then washed me quite thoroughly and teased with her boobs running all along my body. A very short WBBBJ before I exited the shower to dry myself.

I then sat on the corner of the bed. She started to massage my neck and shoulders but I stopped her and mimic to start the BBBJ. Communication is by signs and mimics all along the punt. There is a mirror facing the corner so while she BBBJ, i could see, as reported by other bros, lots of tattoos.

After a few min, she asked me to lay down on the bed. Some CB and lb slapping with her boobs. The "slapping" was quite nice and a first for me. Lol. Back to the BBBJ and after a while she prepped the CD which is when I stopped her. Followed more mimics "no sex" (she made a round with her fingers on one hand and another finger going in the round to mimic it) which I replied no. Then she indicated her mouth and I said yes! The way it was done was actually funny.

More BBBJ, her hands running all along the body and especially around balls. Almost no hands on LB. good suction and good effort as she never seemed to look tired. As I was reaching the cumming point, I held her head up and down which she showed no resistance until I CIM. After releasing both my hand of her hands and my cum, she still went for a few suction. After that, she didn't rushed to the bathroom but opened her mouth wide and showed me the cum. Another good point for her!

All in all, a very good service though the looks, especially the face is a bit old for my taste.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and apologies for my English, not sure if all is understandable!

Recent Ratings
Mister$88   10-11-2017 20:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
Freelancer   8-11-2017 20:06  Karma  +4   5'6" = 166cm
batman108   7-11-2017 14:42  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   7-11-2017 14:19  Karma  +2   Thanks!
1673582736tgdw9   7-11-2017 13:30  Acceptance  +1   Nice
quartz13579   7-11-2017 11:57  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   7-11-2017 11:33  Karma  +7   huge nipples, nice!