Nationality & Language: Hong Kong local, Chinese, some english
Face: 3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Definitely YES!!!!

As I was in Sai Wan and remembered my friend telling me that there were some punting opportunities here, I decided to visit Queen's Road West for some action. Desperately looking for some action as it was my first time visiting a WG, I walked to the first room on the right and ringed the bell. After waiting for a minute or 2, the door opened and I see this decent looking girl standing in front me. I thought what the hell and decided to try her.

As I entered the room, she hugged me and kissed me on the neck and called me 'baby'. Then, she started undressing me and after that undressed herself. This was the first time a saw her boobs and even though I could see some veins they were super soft and felt perfectly natural. Then came the shower where she cleaned me and started rubbing and stroking my lb. I have to say that it felt really nice and then it became even better when she put it in between her boobs and then gave a wet BJ in the shower. It felt amazing even though I could feel some teeth.

She then asked me to dry off outside while she finished her bath and then came outside and dries herself. She then asked me to lay down on the bed and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. She even offered 69 but I refused since that is not my thing. The BBBJ lasted for around 5-6 min, and I kept fondling her breasts and fingering here, I could feel some teeth but not too much.

I asked to stop so we could get to the main event. She started riding me on top and also gave some light kisses, but I was more focused on her bouncing breasts. We then moved on to mish so I could taste some boobs and then proceeded to do her for until I   .

After this just laid dowm for a while and then I took a shower alone and then I paid her and left.

I have to say that she does offer a lot for $400 compared to what I have heard and I will be definitely be going back.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   4-11-2017 13:41  Karma  +2   Good 1st report. More details on location, name etc are always useful
hamshams   4-11-2017 07:38  Karma  +2   Love a good value, name and address?
wellonly   3-11-2017 21:52  Acceptance  +1   Building name and flat?
blast77   2-11-2017 13:59  Karma  +6   
p0ison   2-11-2017 10:19  Karma  +3   Sounds like good value for money!
jeffzeke   2-11-2017 07:56  Karma  +7   great value!
max75   2-11-2017 03:52  Acceptance  +1   Nice report ! Can you tell flat number or name ? Thanks